Pick one

Awww Maddy😭^^^

"So what one do you wanna join." He said shaking his leg. "I don't." I started crying. "Maddy don't pick because of me. I love you no matter what." He grabbed my hands away from my face. "I don't want to disappoint anyone." I jumped on the bed. "I just wanna go to bed." I said laying on my side.

Mario's P.O.V
I laid down next to Maddy and pulled her closer. "Night princess." I went to kiss the back of her head and she turned around. "You missed." She smiled. "Huh?"
"You missed.She said and kissed me. (If you know what movie this is from I love you.) "now get out I don't need a repeat of yesterday morning." I left the room and went back into mine. "So how are things?" Brandon asked grabbing candy out of a gift basket. "I don't know what she'll choose tbh. Like I want her to come with us but Weston is on impact and Digi is even my goal." I kicked the my shoes off and started getting ready for bed. "Wait Maddy got excepted to digi? Wow she's going Hollywood." Jovani laughed. "No she isn't." I mumbled. "You guys should end it before you get serious." Julain walked in. For once he made sense.

I wake up to someone yelling. "Julian yo confianza en Ella!" "Yo no." Julian stormed off. "¿lo que está mal?" I asked. "He met this fan he really likes. Her name is Valeria but I don't think any of us should be letting girls in the way. Maddy is an exception cause she's cool." He said laying down.

Maddys P.O.V
"Si mamá. Te amo." I just got off the phone. Today I had to make up my mind and I already did.

I'm so nervous because I don't know how I'm going to be on tour with a bunch of guys. What if my supporters don't come? *Knock knock* I open the door to a bell hop. "Your parents requested me to bring your bags down stairs. Ms.Lopez." The tall gangly man said. "Yea." I mumbled heading down stairs to my ride. "Maddy." A voice called one I really can't bear to deal with right now. "Maddy." He grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?" Mario asked.
"The airport." I mumbled.
"Oh your going home for a bit?" He asked. Why dose he have to make this harder for me. "No I'm going to Houston for digi." I said picking the nail polish off my nails. "Yea so about us." I continued. "What about us." He looked me straight in the eyes. "Mario I think it's better if we date other people."
"What the hell does that even mean?" His voice got louder.
"I mean..." I started.
"Maddy we have to go Ariel is at the airport already." My dad yelled. My parents wouldn't let me travel by myself with a bunch of teenagers for 1 month let's be real here. "I have to go Mario. I love you." I kissed his cheek and put the the necklace in his hand.

Marios P.O.V
I felt my eyes getting heavy I couldn't help myself I broke down right there in front of the lobby.

I lost my Maddy.

Omg this chapter was complete and utter crap but I had to update please don't forget to vote. Your gonna see other peoples P.O.Vs like Ariel and hunters on how it's effecting them so stay tuned I'm sorry-Mysti😩😭