Is it to late now to say sorry?

This continues on from the last chapter so I'd advice to read the last sentence of that one and come back mmm k bye.

(Marios P.O.V)
"What was that about?" Geo said walking over to me. "Trouble with the girlfriend. I totally get it." He slapped my back half heartily. "I honestly don't know if she's my girlfriend or even friend anymore." I said. Meeting up with the rest of the guys before we head back to the hotel room.

(Maddys P.O.V)
"He's honestly such a dick ever since he went on tour." I ranted to Ariel (yes baby Ariel) "it's honestly hard nowadays." She simply said. "Yea I get that but we're best friends since kinder-" I got cut off by someone knocking. "I'll call you back later Ariel." I tossed my phone on the hotel bed and opened the door. Jovani,Julian,Hunter,Geo and Mario charged in my room. "What do you guys want. I put my hair up. Glaring at Mario. "You guys have to makeup cause this trip is honestly no fun if Mario is gonna be moody the whole time." Julian stated. "Can I talk to her alone." Mario said. All they boys cleared the room leaving just me and him there. "Is it to late now to say sorry?" He sung at me. "Mario." I warned him i wasn't in the mood. "Cause I'm missing more then just your body." He took my hand. "OMG eww k just stop please." I laughed. "I'm actually so sorry." He looked me in the eyes genuinely. Crap no his eyes are literally my weakness. "Okay heres the thing Selman. Remember when your turtle died and I buried it in the ice cream bucket? Well that was my screw up pass wasted. And this is yours so after this no more deal?" I stated. "Deal." He laughed. "That poor turtle." He mumbled. "Hey it's 11:58 your birthday isn't over yet." I smiled devishly.

(Marios P.O.V)
"Are you saying what I'm thinking?" I questioned her, I mean like every guy thinks about it but experiencing it is different. "Maybe." She jumps off the bed. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me I began to linger my fingers across her stomach tickling her.

"Mario stop." Maddy whined as my fingertips fell to her sides tickling her as she squealed. "Mario stop." I mocked her before she slid out from underneath me pushing me into my back, straddling my waist as I continued to tickle her.

"Your such a dork,oh my god." She rolled her eyes as I stopped, looking up and admiring her. "I love you." I smiled as she looked down at me, her hands on my chest as I brushed a small strand of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. "I love you too." She leaned down pressing her lips against mine. I pulled her body closer to me feeling her chest against is mine as I continued to kiss her, the tips of my fingers sliding under her shirt as she pulled away her top off. "Do you wanna?" I trailed off. "Do you have?" She questioned. I pulled out a square foil package. "You never know." I started to explain. She just nodded.

Okay so can we all just download the holy bible. If you didn't get what just happened here your honestly to young to be reading this😂 GAJABSOSJ IM FREAKING