Im back bitches-M

Maddys P.O.V
"I can't wait to start working with you." He smiled. Holy his teeth are perfect. "Are you allowed to be this perfect " Ariel looked at me like I was crazy. Crap o must've said that out loud. "Oooh someone's got a crush." Cameron teased. "Boy just cause I rejected you doesn't mean you needa hit on my friend." Ariel said flipping her hair. "Ariels savage level is 2000." Taylor laughed.

We were all sitting in the venue eating Chinese food when jimmy came in. "Dose everyone know what your doing for tommorrw?" He looked at Cameron especially. "Hey I might have the brain of a 10 year old but I can remember what I'm doing." Cameron laughed.

Mario's P.O.V
"Yo you should go on a date with Maddy." Jovani said. "You fucking idiot we-"
"Chill I meant Madison whitebreg." (She's actually one of Marios friends so it evens out) "oh yea didn't you guys have a thing. Yunno before the whole chrys thing happened." Geo pipped in. "Guys I honestly don't think I'm ready for dating just yet tbh. "Moving onnnnn." Brandon started. "Let's go paint balling or something we're single were hot. Well at least I am." We all laughed Brandon was right it's been awhile since I have broadcasted on 5 days I decided before we left of do that. We did the... The... Umm we did the condom challenge. "Hey guys I've missed you so much you don't even know." I laughed Jovani was trying to tie the condom on out of the screens view. My fan mail was getting blown up. I hate not broadcasting everyday I can't wait to get home cause honestly I'm so done with travelling at this point.
Lagging
Its so laggy
Omg this lag is so much
I felt so bad cause we were using my hotspot and the hotel wifi honestly is not any better. "K guys I'm so sorry I have to get off. I miss you guys." I logged off. I made 5 new musical.lys and started a contest to hopefully make it up to them. The contest was simple send a video of yourself doing the lean and dab challenge and the top 10 I'll send them some of my secret merch. I hope it's good enough.

"Guys the limbo is here." Julian shouted. "A limbo?!? Julian I told you to rent a uber." I was freaking out who's going to pay for this? "Don't worry all the guys chipped in consider it a late birthday gift. He slapped my back. I love my friends. I can't believe I didn't spend my birthday with my Bestfriends girls are honestly so having a girlfriend is honestly so irrelevant. (Boy you won't be saying that later I'm just saying sorry I had to.) we arrived at a night club. "Guys were to young for... " "this is a nightclub for teens." (There's actually such a thing we have them here in Canada.) "on that note let's turn up!" Hunter yelled leaving the limbo. No wonder the guys told me to dress nice everyone here looks like they belong in a Beyoncé music video. The music was really loud and were there people drinking?!? I thought this was for teenagers. "I forgot to give this to you." Geo shouted over all the music. It was a fake id. Born 1997 the hell. "Drinking age is 18 remember. " geo looked like he was gonna murder me if I didn't go along, so I agreed. I'm not going to drink I'm not that stupid. All the guys left me and were dancing with girls so I just decided to go on Instagram, I was having a good time but it just really isn't my screen. I scroll to see a picture of Madison kissing Daniel on the cheek and Ariel kissing his other check. "Oh god." I rolled my eyes. I love Daniel to death but I dunno how to feel about him right now. After about an hour I realized that it really bothered me. "Bartender give me a blue lagoon please."

Jovani's P.O.V
I finally saw Mario get up and dance with girls. I was feeling bad that he was just on his phone. But he was dancing like when I say that I mean he was grinding with 2 girls. (I'm having so many funny throwbacks writhing this you guys don't even know😂)
"Hey Mario what have you been drinking water?" I went up to him I honestly didn't care if he was drinking water but to smell his breath. Omg he's been Drinking. A lot. "Naw I've been drinking these there really good." Mario handed me his drink. It reaked of vodka. I grabbed him away from the dancing girls. "Dude what the fuck?!? Just because your having girl problems doesn't mean you drink till your liver is gone! How many have you had?!?" His face looked so stupid right now I wanted to smack it but I stopped myself. "We're going back to the hotel before you spend all your money. Come on I'm getting a taxi." "Noo I love her." He whined. "That girl you just met or the other one?" I questioned. "Both." He smiled waving at the two girls clearly waiting for him. "You fucking idiot were going now, if I wasn't the only sober one here you'd probably get HIV." I mumbled. Grabbing him outside of the club. "Wait so you stopped me from getting laid. Oh mannnn."

"I hate dealing with drunks." I mumbled getting all the guys together.

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Dance and basketball have been keeping me busy Latley I'm a child of God I promise I researched most of this so hush. And I y'all wanna add me on club penguin @westonsbutplg we can all play k bye.-Mysti👑 oh btw I'm updating a short chapter tonight!