I promise.

This is like the ig picture Maddy posts at the end of the chapter^^^^

I'm sitting on my bed it's officially been 3 hours since me and Mario have been dating. Wow who would of thought that I would be dating my Bestfriend literally. *Text from twerking peanut* "Hurry up we're gonna be late for school!" I roll my eyes he hates being late. Text from twerking peanut* " And bring me a bagel too pls😋." I hate life rn besides dating the best thing that's ever happened to me there's a down side. He's going on tour and I'm staying here in Boca. No cute Christmas sweaters drinking hot coco and no New Years, we always spent these together it's going to be so different.

Mario's P.O.V
This is my last day with Maddy ugh. I picked the worst time to ask her out. But everyone is getting together now, what if I came back and Maddy was dating someone, I know it's selfish of me to make her wait maybe this was a bad idea. "MARIO!" Maddy yells jumping on me. "Last day I'm gonna miss you so much babe." She pouted. Aw she's so cute. "Don't worry we'll FaceTime everyday." I grabbed the bagel from her hand. "Come to my house right after school before I leave?" I asked. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." She smiled tip toeing to kiss me then ran off to class. I really don't want to do this to my best friend.

*After school*
*knock knock*
"I'll get it!" Cat yells. "You got this Mario you got this." I inhale nervously buttoning up my shirt. "Hola Madison como estas?" "Bien" Maddy replies. ( sorry if you don't know Spanish it means hello how are you? And Maddy replied good. I'm using Spanish because Marios main langue is Spanish so his mom uses it more) "Come sit down dinner is ready." My dad sat. Dinner was going well until Cat started talking. Which honestly isn't a surprise. "SOOO Mario are you excited to leave tomorrow?" I automatically looked over at Maddy and she looked upset. "I mean I get to meet my supporters which I love but I'm going to miss you guys so much." I simply said. After that cat and my mom cleared the table.

"Dad can Maddy sleepover in the guest room please I want her to come to the airport." I practically begged him. " if she wants to I'll call her mom to drop off some clothes but you guys have to get to bed you leave at 7am" he walked over to his room. "Sleepover best frand." We hugged. Our family's don't know where dating yet but once I come back we will tell them. "Night." I said to her. "Night Mario." She said walking in the guest room.

I can fall asleep so I'm just scrolling when on Instagram look at edits. My supporters are honestly so talented. I heard my door creek open and I hid cause the last thing I wanted was to have my phone token away. "Mario?" A whispered voice said. It was Maddy. "Yea?" I whispered back. "I can't sleep I'm going to miss you." She walked over and kissed my cheek. Turning to walk out the door. "Wait!" I whispered yelled. "Yea" she said. "Stay here please?" She crawls into my bed next to me. "Night Selman." I pull her closer and fall asleep.

BEEP!BEEP!

My alarm goes off. "Leaving day!" Maddy jumps up. She looked so tiny in the over sized shirt. "I don't wanna leave." I moaned throwing the pillow over my face. "Your going on tour I highly doubt that." She says putting on jeans. "Well I'm excited but I'm going to miss my best friend." "That's right were best friends, and nothing is going to change that no matter how far apart we are as long as you remember me." She said with tears in her eyes. " I would never forget you." I said trying to comfort her. " keep the shirt I was going to buy you something nice but I know how you like sentimental things with meaning." I smiled down at her.

Maddys P.O.V

We just made it to BCT (The airport) with minutes to spare. Me and Cat were standing there awkwardly waiting till we got to say good byes. Finally mr. And mrs. Selman let him say bye to me and cat. He walked up to cat and she said her goodbyes short and quick.

"Mario you should be going through security now." Mrs.Selman says looking at her watch. He sighs "don't worry I'll be fine I have Gia and Weston is coming in a week." I reassure him.

"He's only going to be here for a month." Mario points out. "Well I'll have him until he leaves." I look down at my feet. I'm so scared I usually hangout with Mario everyday since kindergarten, I have other friends I just don't talk to them much. "I'm going to miss you." I say. "I'm going to miss you too." He says

"How long are you gonna be gone for again?"

"Like 3 months." He mutters

"Oh" my head drops.

"But hey I'll see you agian,promise." He lifts my chin and leans in. I close my eyes and feel his soft lips against mine. I instantly wrap my arms around his neck and I tip toe to reach his lips better. It felt like I haven't kissed him in forever. There's a flip in my stomach and another and another ( I'm trying to describe that nervous butterfly feeling of you don't get it) we part and I rest my forehead on his.

"I'll wait for you." Mario whispers
"What? No Mario don't wait for me there so many beautiful girls out there and I want you to be able to date them." I say
"No Madison I'm going to wait for you no matter what. Will you wait for me? That's the question. He looks at me sternly.
I gulp and nod my head. "I promise to wait for you."
"Love you Maddy." He says and kisses me once more.
"I love you Mario." I say. And his mom tells him it's time and Mario gives everyone one last hug and heads to security.

That was our promise. We were going to wait for each other to finally be together.

Sorry guys for the long wait I wrote and extra long chapter 1103 words to be exact please vote and comment Btw I realize over 1k reads omg you guys are amazing love you -Mysti 💙☃