We'll miss you

Don't leark lets see how many votes we can get on this......K I found the last chapter kinda funny cause I checked snapchat to see Ariel and Daniel hanging out wth😂 okay that's great.

Maddy's P.O.V
It's been 2 weeks since me and Daniel kissed and honestly I have feelings for him. It's so natural just hanging out with him but jimmy has been kinda been how do I say it "cock blocking" not literally but I haven't been able to hangout with him much. Also today is the last stop before Kaylynn leaves the tour, because her mom dosent want her going to far away from home. Next stop Los Angeles,California I can't wait.

"Yunno what we should do cause we have a day off. We should go to the beach." Cameron announced. "Isn't it cold at the beach right now." Ariel asked. "It's the polar bear swim we should go." Daniel said jumping. "We should go skinny dipping!" Timmy said walking into the room. "You don't even know what we're doing and you wanna skinny dip?" I laughed. "Everything is better with cloths off." He winked at me. Daniel pulled me closer to him. What was that about?

We went in two cars the bomb asf car which consists of:
Me
Daniel
Ariel
Cameron
Rudan
Zach
Matthew
Kaylynn

And the alright crew which has:
Nash
Taylor
Timmy
Jack and jack
Arianna (Theylovearii) she starts the tour as soon as Kaylynn leaves.

"So are we doing the skinny dipping thing?" I asked Daniel. "I dunno maybe." He mumbled. "Come one it's a new year to try new things." Ariel said practically jumping out of her seat. "K let's do this shiz." Daniel said finally getting on our level. "Wait what did you just say?" Matthew started laughing. "Shiz?" Daniel asked.
"What the fuck is shiz." Him and Cameron started laughing so hard they were crying. "I don't like swearing." He shrugs. "We're gonna change that." Zach smirked.

We got to the beach first so we decided to go to Catch Santa Monica (cause the food is bomb asf js js) because we were already on Ocean Way. "I really don't like Timmy." Daniel mumbled to me. "May I excuse myself please?" Daniel asked. Everyone nodded there heads. 5 minutes later I excused myself so if wouldn't seem shady.

"What's wrong with Timmy?" I asked walking around the corner to where he was standing. "He has a girlfriend doesn't he?" He asked.
"Yea kylee.R"
"Then why is he flirting with every girl he sees I don't know why it bothers me a lot." He said pulling his phone. "Soooo I've been meaning to ask you something." I said. Holy crap I'm nervous I'm really hoping I don't have to ask him. "THE PARTY IS HERE!" Jack and Taylor yell. Everyone started looking at them cause it's a pretty fancy restaurant. "We'll finish this conversation later k?" He said lifting my chin so I would look into his eyes.
"K" I smiled. We walked back to the table and ate over priced burgers with truffle sause with yam fries (omg guys you don't even know and if you do know I love you😍) it was so good I caught Ariel licking the little container the sausue came in. Everyone started laughing.

"So Kaylynn how have you liked the tour?" Matt asked, as we walking to the beach. I felt bad for Matt cause he him and Kaylynn got really close. "It was amazing I'm so glad that I met you guys. Maybe next time I'll actually have my grades up enough that I can go on the whole tour. She sighs. "Let's not get all mushy now guys in gonna cry." Ariel said. Me, Ariel, Ari and Kaylynn went to change into our bathing suits. "I totally ship you and Matt." Ari winked at Kaylynn. " well there's a 6 year difference so..." "Holy crap your only 13?!? Why couldn't I look like this when I was 13.

We all laughed I'm gonna miss Kaylynn

Thanks for being in this 50SHADESOFMESTON ❤️ guys if you have any suggestions for next chapter message me. There's more Mario in the next chapter some conflict new relationships and going home after the tour so let's see where this goes 😉-Mysti👑💅🏽