Ex boyfriends and Younow

First off omg guys Mario sleeping in the onsie is the cutest thing ever your welcome 😏😂
..... "Hey maddy" one of the guys in Corbyns group yelled at me. "Send any good pictures lately?" He shouted. "I didn't send anything I don't know why you guys won't just believe me." "Because you sleep with everyone you see, Mario you get some lately?" He laughed. "Why don't you go with your boyfriend and get lost." Mario spat back. "What the hell did you say." The other guy said pushing Mario. "Stop it guys." Corbyn finally spoke and smiled at me. What does he think a smile is going to fix everything now? "What's going on over here?" Mr.Greensway said coming up to us. I didn't even realize there was a huge group that formed. "Nothing we were just going to class." Mario mumbled. "That's right now get to class everyone." I started walking away and heard Mario running behind me. "Are you okay?" "NO of course not! Why should I be called a slut,whore, 1 nightstand!, I've never sent a nude in my life I'm a virgin. Why the hell did I ever date that jerk." My throat became thick I didn't even realize I was crying until,Mario wiped my face. " I know that it's not fair but you'll get through it I promise." "Mario." I whispered. "I don't want to be strong anymore, It would be so much easier to not fight just give up I've been strong enough ." I'm sighed. "MADISON LOPEZ! Don't you ever say that again." I looked up to see him run off to class. I think. I think I saw tears in his eyes. (After school) *Message from twerking peanut* "come over today to broadcast?" I laughed he's honestly so dedicated, it's kinda sweet actually. "Sure thing :)"
(Marios P.O.V)
*Message from my side hoe*
"Sure thing :)" Maddy must be feeling better that last time I talked her she scared me to death. I've been wanting to say something about the scars on her arm but she wouldn't listen to me when I brought it up. It all started after her and Corbyn started dating. His stupid friends asked for maddy to send pictures of herself and when maddy said no Corbyn would rather be cool then have an amazing girl that was crazy for him so that being said he got pictures off the internet. He's such an ass maddy deserves someone better I mean me and her have been friends since day one but she would never like me I'm her buddy her friend.... "Mario! What's up with Maddy?" Gia said walking over. Is it Cordick agian? "Yea" I sighed. "And his little group of idiots.well I'm meeting her at my house I gotta go by Gia." I ran to the bus stop just before it stopped there. When I walked into my house maddy and cat were making fun of my baby pictures. "He was so fat Awww." "HEY stop stealing my friends luna." I pouted. "Aww poor little Mario." She laughed. She can be such a pain. "Let's go broadcast! Mario" Maddy said racing me up to my room shutting the door behind her.

Hey so happy thanksgiving to the Americans reading this aha. I'm gonna try writing another chapter I didn't want this to be too long so I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a like and tell me if your liking the story so far.