Happy Birthday Dork❤️

(2 weeks later)
"Mom I'm not leaving you. Your after what happened .I can't just go and travel." I pushed away my passport she was trying to hand me. "You have to go you've been saving up money for the past 3 months just to see him, I'm not getting in the way of true love." She smiled weakly. "Eww mom." I whined. I'm sorry but I hate the word true love cause I honestly don't think there is such thing. But my mom surely dose. "Your going its final. Your dad is taking off work so we can have some "romantic time". She winked at me. "Ew um gotta blast." I hugged her and ran to my room. I'm going to see Mario again after almost 3 months. *ring ring* incoming call from booty popping 2 yearold
Weston:Hey how are you doing Maddy?"
Maddy: "Amazing I'm leaving to see Mario in a couple of hours."
Weston: "Oooh it's his birthday in 2 days. Are you planning on giving him birthday se-"
Maddy: "I'm a child of God Weston sheesh. I'm pretty sure people don't actually travel thousands of kilometres when there horny I'm not Kim. K balling every minute of the day." I laugh.
Weston: "woah chill so defensive.... SOOO you go to Victoria Secret yet?"
Maddy: "bye Weston."
I hung up and grabbed my suit cases that are alway pre packed and headed off to the airport.

Mario still isn't answering my phone calls maybe he's just really busy. "Departure to New York City in 5 minutes." The pilot said over the P.A. I just fell asleep it's not that long of a flight from Florida to New York.

When I woke up we were just touching down. I got a text from Jovani
Jovani: "Where already at the airport when you get here❤️." Oh I was going to take the cab but I guess not. When I walked out of the arrivals door Geo ran for me. And gave me a bear hug. "I can't breath." I gasped out. He let me go and started laughing historically. Jovani and Julian came up to me next. "Finally I thought that you would never come I missed you so much." Julain picked me up and span me. I couldn't help but laugh. Mario was in the back awkwardly standing there. When Julian put me down a huge smile crept on my face. "MARIO!" I ran into him knocking him over. I thought he would've opened his arms to hug me but he didn't. "What the hell Maddy." Mario yells picking up his phone. "I'm sorry I just thought." He cut he off "well you thought wrong. Guys we have to get back to the hotel because Dan is waiting for us in the venue." Mario said in a monotone. "Shit did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed." I whispered to the other guys. "I dunno he's been really quite lately." Jovani added. Getting into the car. The ride was pindrop silent. What a great way to spend my winter break I rolled my eye at the thought.

As the supporters filled the room I decided to stay back stage. Big crowds aren't my thing. "OMG YOUR MADDY!" A girl yelled. I looked over at her. "Your Marios girlfriend omg your so lucky." She started tearing up. "I'm not so lucky right now" I mumble. " can I get a picture with you pretty please omg my friends won't believe me." "Sure thing."
She passed her phone to her mom and we posed. "Omg thank you so much." He gave me a huge hug. "No problem" I smiled. She's honestly so adorable aww. The crowed sung happy birthday to Mario hunter brought me up on stage. "Guys she has an amazing voice Maddy can you please serrate Mario?" Hunter did his puppy dog face. "Umm I don't know." I looked at the crowd. "Come on guys MADDY MADDY." The crowed copied  him. "Fine fine." I laughed and sung Mario happy birthday. " thank you Maddy and he kissed me on the cheek." "Thank you everyone that came out of your way to make my day special I love you guys so much!" Mario said and we all left the stage. "So Mario wanna go get some food?" I asked him. "Naw" he mumbled and started texting someone. "What the hell is wrong with you?!?" For the first time not being pressured by the audience he talked to me. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!!" He yelled. "You broke it. the promise." He said. "What are you talking about." I said. " the promise we made to wait for eachother. You broke it and I don't know if I can forgive you." "I know what promise who the hell did I date or even kiss?" I tried looking him in the eye but he wouldn't.  "Weston. I trusted you guys. And." I cut him off. "I didn't date anyone!" I yelled. "Tell that to Twitter!" He spat back.
"Your going to believe social media over your best friend? I've been trying to call you. I've cried myself to sleep,because you were all I had  when my mom had a heart attack and I couldn't even talk to anyone about it. Mario were supposed to be here for eachother." He stood there quite. "Wow okay." That really hurt me. "Hope you have an amazing fucking birthday." I threw his present at him and ran. I didn't want him to see me cry. Social media is ruining my life and making his better.

Huh how ironic.

First off I kinda didn't wanna update yesterday because I wanted to say happy birthday you momo your finally 16 omg 😭 I remember when it use to be just the 15-20 of us watching you I'm so proud of who you are now and forever and always #Selmanarmy❤️ MarioSelman