Cause i got you and you got me

(Maddys P.O.V)
The last thing I saw was my mom crying, my dad calling the ambulance and Mario. He was standing there frozen, then I passed out.

When I woke up I saw Mario next to me,crying holding my arm. We've been best friends for a long time and I've never seen him cry before. "Maddy! Your awake." He sighed. "Maddy that took long enough." A voice said that I kinda recognized. "Eww you rat" Mario said to the voice. I sat up to fast and got head rush "woah." "I know I leave people with that reaction Weston smirked. "When did you get here?" I asked. "5 in the morning." Mario answered for him. "Aww Weston." I cooed. My mom walked in right after I said that. "Maddy I'm happy your awake now but no social media for 1 month. And your staying home from school for a week." "What! You can't be kidding me." "She's right mads it's better off. That was way to close of a call." Mario said rubbing with thumb on my hand. ( A/N there holding hands if you imagine it.) Me and your dad have to go to work but Mrs.Selman and Mario will be watching you. "I'm totally fine with that." I winked at Mario. He gently squeezed my hand smiling at me.

Sorry for the short chapter I'll be updating later today I promise also I'm trying to be more descriptive now so I'm my next chapter hopefully you see it :)