"From stolen kisses and getting drunk"-James Bay

Maddys P.O.V

"Thank you everyone that came out. We'll be signing T-shirts and stuff now so if you can line up that would be amazing." Ariel said towards the crowd. This was my first event and it was going so good. We did challenges and danced and then Kaylynn taught the crowed a dance. I swear that girl is a rubber band cause being that flexible shouldn't be a thing. I was signing pictures and having a bunch of fun there was only one girl left and then I could go hangout with the rest of them. Except for Taylor and Cameron I didn't even know there were that many ppl in Texas Omg. "Hi sweetie who can I make this out too?" I smiled. "Umm well is it possible that I can get 2 signed please?" She looked so scared. "Do you have the meet me package?" Jimmy came up to her. "Well no just general admission." "Then sorry that's not possible." He said walking away. I leaned in closer to her. "Don't worry about him your the last person I'll make an exception." I winked. "Well it's not really going to anyone actually but her name is Brooklyn." I was so confused it's not going to anyone. She must've saw that I was confused and started explaining. "My sister Brooklyn was her name.-"
"Hold up "was?" I questioned.
"Yea.. She committed suicide 6 months ago. But she was a huge fan of you. She even wrote a note thinking if you ever went on tour she would give it to you." I couldn't help but start tearing up. I could relate to that so much. Depression is a topic that is really sensitive and people don't like talking about. If I knew that my supporters were struggling I maybe could've help Brooklyn. "Thank you so much for telling me this. I'll check my dm's for people that need advise and all that for Brooklyn." I gave her a huge hug and gave her the shirts back and my favourite necklace. 

"Hey wanna go out somewhere for New Years?" Ariel asked. "Naw I'd rather sleep cause we have to catch the flight for 4." It's already 7 so I decided to broadcast and I pretty much preached unlike my usual singing and prankcalls and all that. " so if any and I mean ANY of you guys are struggling dm me and I'll give you my I message so we can FaceTime. And if anyone here dms me and is just doing that for attention I'll be pissed off cause if I'm dealing with you while someone is trying to get my attention that ACTUALLY needs it your getting blocked simple as that. I love you guys so much stay strong stay true be you love you babies." I blew a kiss and covered the webcam ending the broadcast. Mario was watching but I honestly didn't even care I was talking to my supporters and no one is getting in the way of me trying to help. Ariel and all the guys came into my room after my nap I should be good for the flight. We at are sushi and chips. Btw I don't advise it cause it's nasty. "Hey why isn't Daniel ever hanging out with us?" Matt questioned. "Yea." Everyone agreed. I texted him but he wasn't answering his phone. This boy. His room is on the 7th floor and ours is the 5th so I just decided to grab him wearing the clothes I'm already wearing. A tank top and snowflake shorts pjs. Hey I'm a Florida girl there's nothing wrong with that.I walked on his floor and hid behind a plant cause jimmy was going downstairs "Madison what are you doing?" He laughed at me. Crap my cover was blown. "I'm just getting Daniel because we're having a little New Years gathering." It's only a 2 minutes to NewYears you might wanna hurry and don't stay up to late you guys."
"Okay dad." I laughed and ran to Daniels room. Knock knock 
He opened the door and he was shirtless. K does everyone have abs here what is this. "Hey I tried calling your phone and...." He grabbed the slides of my face and pressed his lip against mine. Holy umm not meaning to brag or anything but he's a good kisser. "Happy New Years Maddy." He said. Holy crap my first NewYears kiss.
*20 minutes later*
"Wow you missed the ball drop guys." Rudan groaned. "It's perfectly fine." I smiled up at Daniel grabbing his hand. "Oh did you guys...yunno land the airplane in the airport." Timmy looked curious. "He isn't speed racer I can't even do it that fast you idot." Taylor laughed.

Ahh what a great way to start of the year with these idots☺️

K like I promised. This chapter is more then 800 words so in a ways I wrote more then I actually would in one chapter together. If you guys ever wanna talk about anything my iMessage is mistymanu@icloud.com so feel free to cause I'm usually pretty good at helping people. Anyways make sure to vote and yea! Love you guys-Mysti😘📱