Big Day Part 2

"Hello handsome." Nessa greeted with a smile as she entered the room where the groomsmen were, her eyes were on Will who was reciting his vows.

He looked at her and nervously smiled back. "You look gorgeous, Nes."

The girls just arrived at the church a few minutes ago, making Will a little worried since they were almost late. As soon as they got there Lillian ordered Nessa to bring the letter she had written for Will to the room that they were in.

The room that the girls were in was on the other side of the large church so there was no way for Lillian and Will to somehow run into one another.

Nessa didn't see Eric in the room, in fact she hasn't seen him at all yet. He probably went to drop off the letter that Will wrote for Lillian.

"How are you doing?" She walked up to stand beside him, linking her arm with his shaking him lightly.

He breathed in loudly and beamed. "I'm more nervous than excited."

"On the bright side, you're excited."

He smiled as he looked down at her, throwing an arm over her shoulder as he enveloped her into a tight hug. "What would Lil and I do without you?"

Nessa laughed lightly, hugging him back. "I love you."

He then pulled away. "I love you too."

"Here." She held the letter in her hand, showing it to him.

Will looked down and cocked an eyebrow. "Thanks for the piece of paper?"

She rolled her eyes. "It's from your loving fiancé, she wanted me to give it to you."

His eyes suddenly brighten up as she took the letter out of her hand. "Thanks, Nes."

She nodded and was about to walk out the door when Will interrupted her.

"You can't keep forcing yourself to hate Eric, you know?" He told her as he played with the letter in his hands.

Nessa remained standing in front of the door, her heart ached once he said that. "I do though."

"I know you're scared of the uncertainty of being with Eric. Loving him is a risk and it may not work out but what if it does?"

She turned around and shook her head in disbelief. "Why are we talking about this?" Her arms crossed over her chest, feeling uncomfortable. 

"Because you deserve to be happy." He sighed as he walked towards her, staring deeply into her eyes lowering himself to her height. "I know you're going to hate me for saying this but Eric makes you happy."

***

Eric cocked an eyebrow as he leaned up against the doorframe. "I didn't come here to listen to this. Will wanted me to drop off his cheesy love letter for you and that's it."

Lillian frowned. "Oh shut up." She put her hands on her hips and stood tall. "The whole world knows you like Nessa."

He remained silent, although he wanted to protest he couldn't.

"So go get her." Lillian practically demanded him to with a triumphant smile on her face since he didn't bother to argue with her.  

Eric rolled his eyes and was about to leave when Rose and Leah appeared at the door way with their arms crossed, blocking his way out. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Why are we doing this now, Lil? Out of all the days you choose to talk about this you choose today?" He looked at her with wide eyes. "It's your wedding."