Congratulations!

Nessa made her way to Lillian's house, she said she had great news over the phone so she quickly left the apartment. Nessa knocked on Lillian's door when she got there and Lillian quickly answered it like she was waiting by it, an ecstatic look on her face.  

"Nessa!" She exclaimed, hugging her tightly.  

She fell back from the sudden impact and laughed at her best friend's excitement.  

"I'm going to suffocate before you tell me this great news." Nessa choked out, prying Lillian's arms away from her neck.  

Lillian giggled and moved to the side so Nessa could come in. She sat on the couch, a huge grin plastered to her face. Nessa took a seat in beside her, confusion filling her brain.  

"What's up?" Nessa asked, excitement bubbling inside of her.   

"Well..." Lillian began to play with her hair, an eye catching shiny ring on her finger.  

Nessa let out a loud gasp, her eyes grew big in excitement. "Are you serious?"

She nodded, a grin plastered on her face."He proposed last night."  

Nessa and Lillian screamed loudly together, hugging each other tightly.  

"Finally!" Nessa smiled, pulling away from the teary eyed Lillian.

"I know I can't believe it's actually happening." She smiled and held Nessa's hands into hers. "You have to help plan my wedding!" 

Nessa hesitated, she didn't know if she could handle the pressure of planning a wedding especially her best friend's.

"You know you're more organized than me and you're a great florist and baker. It's perfect!" 

Nessa chewed on her bottom lip. "Alright." 

Lillian squealed loudly and clapped her hands together. "Thank you! It's going to be perfect." 

***

"Eric, I have to tell you something." Will said, pausing a football game he was watching while his best friend sat beside him and read a book.  

He nodded, his eyes glued to his book. 

William rolled his eyes and took the book from his hands and threw it behind him. "Eric, I have to tell you something."  

"You lost my page!"  

"I'm getting married."  

Eric's eye grew large, he didn't expect that Will would actually pop the question.  

"Really?" He asked, chuckling lightly.  

"Yes really."  

Eric grinned happily and hugged Will, patting his back. "Congrats! You actually grew some balls to ask."  

Will pushed him away and rolled his eyes. "Shut up."  

Eric knew that Lillian was a good girl, she made Will extremely happy. But the one thing that bothered him was Nessa Young was her best friend.

"So I was wondering if you could be my best man?" Will asked. 

"Yeah! Of course." Eric answered, getting up to pick up his book that was laying on the floor. 

"And...You know you great with all the money stuff so you have to help plan the wedding!" 

Eric chuckled lightly and nodded. "Sure." 

***DAYS LATER***

Nessa waited patiently in the restaurant as Lillian's and Will's family were buzzing around happily, guessing why they were all there. Lillian and Will were in the back of the restaurant, looking around at their confused yet excited family members. 

"Honey, where's Eric?" Lillian asked, holding onto Will's arm. She looked up at him with a concern face. 

Will looked down at her. "Don't worry, love. He's on his way, trust me." He rubbed her back gently and smiled at her. 

"Maybe pairing up Nessa and Eric was a bad idea." Lillian mumbled, chewing on her bottom lip.

Will let out a sigh and shrugged. "Let's hope not." 

She nodded and then made her way over to Nessa who was playing with her hair. 

"Nessa, could you get some invitations in Will's car?" Lillian asked, placing car keys into her hands. 

"Yeah sure." She answered and got up, heading outside.

Eric let out a loud sigh quickly parking into an empty space, he unbuckled his seat belt and slipped out of his car and slammed the door sprinting towards the restaurant. He was already late and he was the best man. 

When he finally got there, he raced to Will who was looking at his watch.  "Will! I'm here." 

Will looked at him and sighed. "Finally! Why are you late?" 

"I'm so sorry, man. I was held up at work." Eric apologized, fixing his tux. 

"Eric! You're here. I've never been so glad to see you." Lillian exclaimed, throwing her arms around him. 

Eric chuckled lightly and hugged her back. "I'm sorry for-" 

Lillian pulled away and put a finger over his mouth. "Shut up. Now that you're here, take a seat." 

Eric cocked an eyebrow at her finger and nodded. "Sure thing." He took her hand and placed it beside her. 

She nodded and was about to walk away when Eric grabbed her arm. "Is Nessa here?" 

Lillian wasn't able to answer because her attention was at her mother who was calling her over. 

"Sorry." Lillian took her arm away from Eric and quickly over to her. 

Eric looked over at Will and was about to ask the same question when Will turned around and walked away. 

"Alrighty then." He walked over to the table where he recognized some of his friends. 

Minutes later, Will and Lillian walked over to the front excitement written all over their faces.

"Good evening everyone! You're all probably wondering why you're here." Will smiled, having his arm around a beaming Lillian. 

Everyone was happily looking up at the couple, awaiting the exciting news. They both looked at each other, a grin spreading on both their faces. 

"We're getting married!" Will announced, looking at their family members. 

Cheers filled the restaurant as they got up and clapped loudly. 

"And, we would like to announce that our maid of honor and best man will be planning our wedding!" Lillian gushed, clapping her hands together. "So if you have any ideas it goes through them!" 

"Come up here guys!" Will called. 

Nessa gaped at the news that she and Eric were going to work together. She couldn't move from the spot she was standing from. Eric's eye grew large, he knew that Nessa was going to be apart of this wedding but he wouldn't think that Will and Lillian would make them work together. 

"Are you kidding me?" Eric muttered under his breath, he pushed his chair back and was met with a pair of familiar brown eyes as he got up and turned around.

"YOU AGAIN!" They both shouted, as they glared madly at each other. 

Will eyes grew big,  hoping that they wouldn't claw each other's eyes out. "Eric and Nessa! Come up here." He called, gesturing for them to get up. 

They both listened still glowering at each other. Nessa stood beside Lillian and continued to glare at Eric, the memories flowed into her mind of what he did to make her hate him so much. And Eric stood beside Will and rolled his eyes as Nessa glared at him. 

"Well...This is great! We're together again." Will smiled, throwing his arms over Eric and Nessa with Lillian joining in. "Smile!" 

Suddenly a camera guy rushed over and snapped a picture of a memory surely Eric and Nessa wouldn't forget.