Bikini

"Nes, you look like a sack of potatoes." Lillian frowned, sitting on the bed while she looked at her best friend with disgust. 

Nessa gasped and stuck her tongue out at her,  she looked down at her outfit than back at Lillian. "What are you talking about? I look fine." 

"No, imagine the guys you could meet if you wore something like." She got up and moved into the other room, picking a mint colored skimpy bikini and bringing it back to into their room. "This." 

"Lil! I am not wearing that." 

"Yes you are!" Tiana shouted from the other room. 

Nessa let out a loud groan, snatching the bikini from Lillian's hands stomping towards the washroom. 

***

With a lot of pushing they finally got Nessa out of the cabin. 

"This is no fair. How come I don't get a cover up while you guys do, I'm just walking around practically naked." Nessa complained as they walked closer and closer to the beach.

"You look hot, Nes." Lara stated. "Look at your butt." She pointed at her butt that was barely covered from the cheeky bikini bottoms. 

"And your boobs!" Rose complimented as she nodded towards her usually small boobs that were now bigger due to the push up that was in the bikini top. 

Nessa's hair was tousled over her shoulders, it was messily done and it looked effortless. Her face was also done with simple make up that was all water proof. She never looked this nice whenever she went to the beach. "Can I at least have my towel?" 

Lillian sighed and passed it over to her. She beamed and wrapped it around body, a sense of comfort made her happy. 

They continued to walk towards the beach when they finally got there, the guys were already in the water. 

The girls laid their towels onto the sand and waited Nessa to do the same who was standing there gripping tightly on the towel. 

"Are you just going to stand there?" Lillian questioned, looking up at her. 

She nodded.

Suddenly Thomas sprinted over, tossing Rose over his shoulder and chucking her into the water with no mercy whatsoever. 

"Get in the water, Young!" Eric shouted, deep in the water. 

Lara and Tiana were already in the water before Thomas could throw them into the water too. 

"Yeah, get in Nessa!" Eli joined in, a large smile on his face. 

Nessa quietly sighed at his accent, no matter how many times she's heard Eli talk she continued to swoon endlessly. 

Lillian rolled her eyes and yanked the towel from Nessa, exposing her body. "You look great, Nes. Be confident." She told her, sitting on the her towel so she wouldn't take it back. 

Thomas whistled loudly at the sight of Nessa, resulting in all the guys to look over at her. 

Nessa removed her arms that were trying their best to cover her body as she tried to quickly move towards the water, feeling uncomfortable with eyes all over her. 

Eric couldn't help but let his jaw drop at the sight of Nessa, he ran a hand through his hair as he watched her walk into the shallow water. 

Not only did Eric thought Nessa looked jaw dropping but so did Eli and Oliver. 

Once she finally got into the Eli splashed her as she slowly made his way towards, a grin plastered on his face as she yelled loudly.  

Eric rolled his eyes, chucking the small football towards Nessa. Once it hit her face, her hand flew to her nose as she winced in pain.