Chapter 1: The Awkward Moment

On December 25, 1998, there was a beautiful baby girl born, named Gabriella Wellstone. Her parents loved their little girl with all their hearts, but they failed to realize what would soon become of their little baby girl. After the first 8 years of Gabriella's life, she decided to try different sports and make goals out of them. At the age of 4, Gabriella tried karate. She mastered all the stands, different types of chi, and fought every last child in her division. Gabriella was the strongest girl in her league, so she took her strength to the next level. Gabriella went into different championships. Her strength, her focus, her will power, and her determination helped her win all of her fights. Gabriella won first place in all of her tournaments. Soon after she had completed her first sport, now she went on to try soccer. Unfortunately, soccer wasn't the greatest sport Gabriella did. She was only 8 years old, tripping over her own feet, worried about the dirt on her clothes, got mad at the coach and kicked a soccer ball at him, which knocked him into a coma for 5 days. However, after trying every single sport known to man, there was one other sport that Gabriella tried and fell in LOVE with it......volleyball! Due to the fact that Gabriella has seen all of these big name colleges play volleyball at the age of 12, she made the biggest goal of her life.

Gabriella's new, dream goal was to become the greatest volleyball player in the entire world and surpass the biggest name in volleyball history, Amanda Goodrich. Amanda had won over 15 state championships, 20 MVP, 10 Best Server, 5 Sportsmanship, 3 Loudest Player, and 1 Best Blocker. In other words, Gabriella was going to work even harder than before. So, this means that everything that comes up, such as parties, homecoming, birthdays, and even some holidays, Gabriella would have to sacrifice all of these things in order in be the best volleyball player ever! It was Gabriella's first day of 10th grade and she could've been more excited in her entire life. "OMG!! It's the first day of school, I can't wait to see my friends and show off at volleyball tryouts in three weeks." Gabriella picked out the prettiest outfit she had in her clothes, a black and white crop-top shirt, mahogany pants, all black Converse, Ray Bands, and a black and white letterman jacket. "Wow, I look like I could win an award for "Cutest Girl at South Henderson High, well...I would TOTALLY deserve it!!" A knock came to her door. The door was widen, "Enough of looking at your ugly ass in the mirror, we need to eat and leave, Gabby (Gabriella's nickname)."

Gabby looked over at the door and chuckled, "Awww, is the little baby mad that he can't look as sexy as his little sister? You know you can learn a thing or two, by shopping with me and my friends, Andrew." Now, to be clear, Andrew is Gabriella's adopted older brother. He was a light-skinned boy with black hair, a pretty smile with "pearly whites", hazel eyes, and a manly voice that would make all girls faint. Andrew came into the family when Gabriella was 5 years old, and they are only 15 days apart. However, Andrew feels that he is 5 years older than Gabriella. Nevertheless, he still treats Gabriella like a real sister. "You know what" says Andrew, "I'm already the fucking sexiest thing at our high school!" Gabby looks at him and just laughs. "What's so funny, my nigga?!?! Come on, just say it," says Andrew. After three good minutes of laughing, Gabriella finally calms herself down and says, "It's nothing really. I like your outfit, the whole bad boy thing, but you need to keep that style." Andrew looked like a deer in the headlights when Gabriella said that. "What I mean is that make your hair messier and use a lot more cologne." Andrew looks down at his watch and tells Gabriella it's time to go. As the two siblings run down the stairs of their three story house, they find their mom sitting down, eating breakfast with their father, who doesn't bother to even look down at his food because his face is stuck in the newspaper. "Good morning, you two," says their mother with a heart-warming smile. "Are my two beautiful children ready for the first day of 10th grade? Or do I have to go in the school with you again and hold your hands," she says with a slightly soft chuckle.