meeting Amber's family

Ambers house^^

Ambers house^^

We arrive at my house and Charles is really worried they wont like him. 'The first week of the relationship and he is already meeting my family wow its gone so quickly' I think in my head. I open up the door and invite him in and my parents are there sitting in the living room watching Catchphrase, I smile as I see Charles standing there worried. So I gather up my courage walk up to him, kiss him gently on the lips, backed away and smiled. To my surprise he kissed me back and I saw a slight tint of pink on his cheeks.

We walked into the front room and my parents turned to look at us. They said "hi Charles, we've heard a lot about you," Charles turns to look at me and I go red. We spend time listening to him talk about himself so my parents got to know him. I saw my mum and dads face change slightly when they found out he was turning 16 soon yet only 2 or so months ago I turned 14. Thank goodness Charles didn't notice, I would have been so embarrassed. As it turned six I walked him to the bus stop kissed him goodbye but he held me tight and continued the kiss for several seconds later.

I walked up to the house, unlocked the door, walked in, took my shoes off and at that moment my mum calls me into the living room...