Chapter 44

Meagan's POV

~9 Months Later~

Chris was forced to face life in prison. He refused to tell the truth and after a lot of court dates and what not, he was held responsible. He was charged with assault and lying under oath.

Kalin and I have been seeing each other after a while of talking. He told me that he was sorry and for a lot of time, I refused to believe him. Eventually, I talked to him and eventually gave up not forgiving him.

It's going to take a while for him to earn my trust back but I love him and I don't think I can face the rest of my life without him...

Kalin's POV

"KAAAAAAAAAALIN!!!!!" Meagan screamed from the bathroom.

I quickly jump to my feet and run to the bathroom,"Meagan what's wrong are you ok?"

She turns around slowly and with a white and blue stick in her hand. I'm not quite sure what it is until I realize,"IM PREGNANT!!" She screams.

Immediately, I a smile runs across my face. I run up to her and pick her up and squeeze her as hard as I can. I kiss her so much, she can hardly breathe.

"Meagan I love you so much." I say,"So much." I repeat.

"I love you like crazy, Kalin. You are going to be an amazing father and we are going to be an amazing team." She says, tears running down her face.

I am so sorry I haven't updated in literally forever but this is the last of THIS story and I'm not sure if there will be more but thank you guys so much for everything!!