Chapter 21

Meagan's POV

Aaliyah has been in a coma for almost a month now. The nurse says that if she doesn't wake up, they are going to have to pull the plug. Myles has been at the hospital everyday. I don't think I've ever seen him cry this much.

It's 8:00 in the morning and like any other day, we are heading to see her. Myles bought her flowers again today. He's been doing that for a while now. I guess he thinks that she will forgive him and wake up.

When we got there, she was looking a lot better. I was really worried about whether or not she would wake up.

I decided to talk to her,"Hey Lyiah. We all miss you a lot. Whether or not you survive, is all up to you. I want you to know that we all love you a lot. I know I say this every time I see you but please just be ok. We all really need you in our lives." I said.

I felt her squeeze my hand. I looked up,"Aaliyah?" I said. She opened her eyes.

"Oh my god." I said. I ran to get a nurse.

"She's awake!!" I said.

The nurse came running into the room.

...

The nurse was finishing up asking her questions and shining lights in her eyes. They took the tube out of her mouth then left us with Aaliyah.

"Hey baby. How are you doing?" Myles asked.

"Myles what happened?" She asked.

"You were in a crash. You've been in a coma for a month." Myles said,"Its my fault. I made you crash." He hung his head and started to cry.

"Myles no. I forgive you. I love you. I know you didn't mean it." She said back to him.

"I love you too and no I didn't mean it. I deserve whatever you have to say." He said.

"All I have to say, Myles, is that I love you so much and I'm not going to let this one little argument ruin it."

"Aaliyah this wasn't just a 'little argument' you crashed. I caused it. It's all my fault and I'm really really sorry."

"Myles I don't know how many times I have to say this, it ok I love you. I always will." Aaliyah said to Myles.

"I love you Aaliyah." He said standing up to hug her.

"Ow Myles. My body is still really fragile." She said laughing a little.

"Oh sorry." He said letting go of her.

...

It's been about a week since Aaliyah woke up and the doctor says she can come home today. Myles is super excited.

We got to the hospital and then we had to check her out. Myles helped get into the wheelchair because she broke her arm, neck, and leg. He wheeled her out to his car.

"Do you guys want to meet for lunch or something?" Kalin asked.

"You guys can go but I think I'm just going to go home and rest." Aaliyah said.

"Yeah I think I'll stay with her." Myles said.

"Ok. Well do want us to bring you guys something?" Kalin asked again.

"No I'll probably cook something." Myles said.

"Ok we'll see you soon." Kalin said.

Kalin and I went to Denny's for lunch/breakfast. We ate and then headed home. We were both really tired.

I got in the shower because I haven't showered in a while. I did the same routine as always. Then when I was done, I cuddled with Kalin on the couch. We watched a couple of movies until it was around 10:00.

"I'm ready for bed. Are you?" Kalin said running his eyes.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said.

"Ok." He said.

We both walked upstairs and I took my shirt off, leaving me in my sports bra and shorts. I laid down next to Kalin who was wearing just his boxers. He pulled me in. I texted Aaliyah just to see how she was doing.

Me: Hey girl. I was just wanted to see how you were doing. I love you. Goodnight. 😘❤️

Aaliyah: I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking. I Love you too! Goodnight!

I turned around to Kalin. I gave him a kiss,"Goodnight baby. I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said, kissing me back. I turned back around and then went to sleep.

Hope you guys enjoy!! Don't forget to send me feedback!! I would love to hear what you guys think!! Thank you so much for all you support I love you guys all so much!!😘❤️💋