Chapter 13

I woke up half asleep but I could still hear my dad and Kalin talking.

"Kalin she needs to come home with me I'm her father." My dad told Kalin.
I immediately opened my eye and kept listening.

"I can take care of her. She's the love of my life and I'm not ever letting this happen again. Sir, she's safe with me."
Kalin told my father.

"Kalin, I know you think you take care of her but your just a kid. You can't provide for her you can barley provide for yourself!" My dad told Kalin.

"With all do respect sir your rarely in Meagan's life in fact your NEVER in her life. What's happens when you have to leave? Your going to leave Meagan? What if this happens again? You won't be able to protect her? You over seas!"
Kalin said.

"Son you don't know as much as you think you know about this family!"
My dad yelled at Kalin.

"I know enough that she would pick me over you." Kalin said.

"Alright then let's see." My father said as they both walked inside.

"Meagan!" They both said and walked to either side of my bed.

"What the hell was that all about?" I asked with a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" My dad asked.

"I have ears dad. They work and I heard everything." I said looking at my dad.

"Meagan we need you to choose who you want to go home with." He said.

"Dad I'm staying with Kalin. He can take care of me and he's who I love. You've rarely been in my life and as soon as one thing happens, you jump right on it! You think you can take me, well you can't." I told my dad.

"Meagan I can provide for you. You'll have a mother who cares for you and siblings. You'll finally have a family who loves you." He said, trying to convince me.

"She's not my mom and I'm not related to those damn kids! I'm staying with Kalin and that's it. Go home to your perfect family and I'll go home to mine." I said. He walked out and didn't come back.

"Thank you baby I thought I was going to loose you." He said laying his head on my chest.

"I wouldn't leave you I love you to damn much." I said kissing him.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded. The doctor brought Over a wheel chair and Kalin pushed me out to  the car.

I looked out the window the whole car ride until Kalin broke the silence,"So do you think we should talk about the baby?" He asked.

"Kalin I don't really want to talk about it right now I'm still not feeling to good. Maybe we can talk about it when we get home." I said patting his thigh then holding his hand.

"Your right but promise me, ok?" He asked.

"Promise." I said with a slight smile.

When we got home I changed into some sweats and a t shirt.

I sat on the couch and Kalin brought me a hot chocolate and my pain medicine.

"So I think we should think of a name." Kalin said.

"Ok um what about Connor?" I asked.

"That's a start but I don't know about Connor." Kalin said.

"Your right. What do you think." I asked.

"What about Blake after Myles middle name?" Kalin said like a light bulb went  off in his head.

"Blake White? Hm that's pretty cute! For a middle name he could have yours, Jure!" I said getting excited.

"I like that Blake Jure White, my son." He said.

"Rest in paradise baby boy." I said cuddling up into Kalin's arms.

R.I.P Blake Jure White

Hope you guys enjoy so far! Don't forget to send me feedback I would love to hear what you guys think!! Thanks for all your support! Love you all so much! 😘❤️💋