Chapter 35

Meagan's POV

Before I go home I stop at a gas station to get more whiskey. I find the one I want and then get some Diet Coke to mix it with. I walk up to the i still sniffing a little bit.

"Can I see your I.D., please?" She says.

I dig around in my wallet and then pull it out and hold it in front of her,"Thank you." She says

I give her my cash,"Um this is none of my business, but I was just wondering if you are ok? You don't look to good." She says.

I look up at her,"Have you ever been dumped, pushed into a wall, asked to be friends, wanted back, by the same person, all in one day?" I ask her.

She shakes her head no,"Exactly. You don't know what the hell I'm going through, so mind your own damn business." I say.

She gapes at me as I grab my stuff and leave.

I get in my car and start it up. I dig around in the bag and grab the whiskey. I hear a knock on my window witch makes me jump. I quickly put it back into the bag and roll my window down.

Kalin.

I roll my eyes,"What now?"

"Meagan please just let me talk to you." He asks.

"Kalin! Can't you see you've done enough!" I yell.

"Please, Meagan?" He asks.

I roll me eyes again,"Goodbye Kalin."

Kalin's POV

When Meagan pulled away like that, my heart sank.

I stand there holding my tears back.

After I manage to calm myself down and walk inside for an ice cream.

I put my Coffee Toffee Bar ice cream on the counter and she rings it up,"Was that your girlfriend, out there?" She asks.

"Ex." I correct her.

"Well your lucky you broke up with her. She's a stuck up bitch." She says chuckling a little bit.

I look up at her,"I will have you know that Meagan is the funniest, nicest, prettiest person you will ever meet and I did something very wrong to have her hate me like she does." I say.

I drove to a nearby hotel to stay the night.

I decided to call Camila. She answers,"Hey." She's says, sounding a little upset.

"Hey." I say back,"Sorry about the way I acted today. I was just under a lot." I say.

"It's ok. Are you coming home tonight?" She asks.

"Not tonight. I need some time to think where you and I stand together." I say.

"Ok." She says,"Well I love you."

"Mmm hmm. Goodnight." I say and hang up.

Meagan's POV

I've wasted to many tears on Kalin. I'm done. He's not good for me and I'm not good for him. I'm not going to cry or be upset. I'm going to forget about him the only way I know how.