Chapter 29

Myles's POV

I couldn't believe Kalin. Meagan had to have been the best thing that had ever happened to him. I couldn't tell her! I hope Kalin does and I hope she can forgive him.

Kalin's POV

I knew exactly what Myles was thinking. I just knew it. I didn't know what to do.

"Myles-" I say before he so rudely interrupted me.

"Kalin don't even try to apologize to me. What are you going to do with Meagan! She loves you! You love her! What the hell was going through your head!" He yelled, making me regret saying anything at all.

"Myles listen, it was a stupid idea and it shouldn't have happened but, it did and it was a mistake. I'm going to tell Meagan but how am I going to work up the courage if YOU can't even forgive me?" I say.

He goes completely silent.

"Myles, please." I say.

"I just don't understand why you would do that?" He says.

"I honestly don't know why I did it either." I said.

"So what happened? What were you thinking, Kalin?" Myles says.

"Well I had called Meagan earlier and she told me not to go. I thought I could handle myself around Camila and for the awhile, I did. I wouldn't talk to her, I would dodge her, and I just wasn't associating with her. After awhile I knew I did something bad and I called Meagan. She said to just tell her that I have a girlfriend so, I did and she kissed me. That's when we went upstairs. Then I went downstairs the next morning and that's when you saw us." I say.

"Wow," He says,"So all this time you KNEW you were doing the wrong thing."

"Yeah I did." I said hanging my head.

"Kalin I think I've said enough. What are you going to tell Meagan?" He asks.

"That I love her and it was a huge mistake and I hope we can work through this together." I say.

"Well call her and tell her." He says.

"I don't know if I'm ready." I say.

"Well it doesn't really matter what you feel like right now." He says.

I dialed Meagan's number and struggled to press call. I managed to do it and I could hear it ringing. I almost ended the call but Meagan answered.

"Hey baby! Are you ok?! How did it go?!" She said.

"Yeah baby I'm fine but umm there's something I have to tell you." I said.

"Ok well spit it out." She says.

"Well I don't know exactly how to put this," I say,"So, I'm just going to say it."

"Mmm hmm... what?" She says.

"Camila and I slept together." I say shutting my eyes.

"Oh." She says.

"Yeah," I manage to say,"It was a huge mistake and I love you so so SO much. It will never happen again! I really want to work through this." I say.

Silence.

I look at my phone and see my wallpaper, Meagan and I. She hung up on me.

Meagan's POV

I sit on my bed, Aaliyah at the end of my bed, I just stare. Stare until I can't stare anymore. I eventually cry. Cry until there is nothing left in my body. I can barely catch enough breath to keep me alive. I'm just a mess. I hold my stomach because I can't breathe. I roll into a ball and just stay there.

"Meagan!! What happened!" Aaliyah yells a me.

I can't reply. I can't even breathe.

I couldn't even believe Kalin. I told him not to go. Now what? What do I do? How do I get through this? I just could not think. I passed out.

I woke up at about 5:30. Perfect. Kalin hasn't gone onstage yet. I decided to call him. Aaliyah sitting by my side I already told her but I needed her support. I dialed his number and pressed call.

"Meagan!" He says obviously relieved/happy.

"Can I see you?" I ask.

"I'm on tour." He says.

"Where is your next show?" I ask.

"L.A. and it's tomorrow." He says.

"Ok and how will Aaliyah and I get in?" I ask.

"I'll let them know your coming." Kalin says.

"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow." I say.

"Ok," He says,"I love you, Meagan." He says.

"Ok." I say and hang up.

"So... how'd it go?" Aaliyah asked.

"Pack your bags," I said,"We're going to L.A." I say.

"Meagan?" She says.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm pregnant!" She says.

Shit. I forgot.

"Well you can pull it off can't you." I say.

"I don't know." She says.

"Well imma need you to try, Hun." I say. She laughed a little.

We got our stuff packed and got in the car. About every 10 minutes, Aaliyah had to pee.

"Wait hold on can you pull over?" She would say.

I throw my head back on the chair,"For the 10 millionth time!!" I said.

"Sorry, I'll just be real quick." She said.

I drive her over to the nearest gas station and when she gets out, she says,"I'll be fast." I nod as she walks into the gas station.

I look down at my phone and press the power button. A picture of Kalin and me. I turn it back off and try to keep myself from crying. I bite my top lip and look up to keep from crying. I let a tear fall and then shut my eyes as tight as I can and look down. Aaliyah gets back in the car and I wipe my year away. I look out the window,"You ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says,"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Fine. I'm fine." I say.

"Mmm hmm. Ok." She says.

We drive straight through and arrive to our hotel. Immediately we both crash out on each of the beds.

Instagram: _meaganjeppe_
Twitter: MeaganJeppe
Vine: meaganjeppe
Snapchat: xxmeagan.jeppe
Add me on all my social medias!! Hope you guys enjoy so far!! Sorry about the other night! I lied😬. Anyway, don't forget to send me feedback!! I would love to her what you guys think!!! I love you all so so much!