Chapter 15

I felt really really bad about what happened at Aaliyah's. I know she was cutting herself and I should've been there for her but I just couldn't.

When I got home I sat on the couch next to Myles who was already in tears.

"Oh Myles come here." I said laying his head on my chest.

"Meagan what am I going to do?! I loved Aaliyah!" He said crying in my shoulder.

"I know Myles. I know." I said,"why don't you call her. Try to talk to her."

"I can't do that! I need to wait a while." Myles said.

"Myles she needs you." I said.

"Meagan I will call her tomorrow or the next day." Myles said.

"Ok but Myles you have to. Went I went to see her she wasn't doing to good." I said.

"I know Meagan I will." Myles assured me.

"You better." I said getting up.

"I will." Myles said falling asleep.

"Kalin what can we do for him?" I asked in a whisper.

"I don't think we can do anything right now." He said.

"Are you sure we can't do anything?" I said looking at Myles.

"No Meagan we can't... but we can finish what we started this morning." He said pulling me in by my waist.

"Kalin I'm not having sex with you while Myles is sleeping in the couch!" I said in a loud whisper.

"Ugh Meagan." He said with a pouty face.

I smirked and then went upstairs to take a shower. I had to run a couple errands so I got dressed. I just put my hair into a side braid and then changed into leggings and a knitted sweater. I put my Ugg boots on and then kissed Kalin bye.

I ran to the grocery store and got a lot of groceries. Then I stopped by the salon and got my nails done. I also had to go to the doctor to get a check up and some birth control pills. I called Kalin,"Hey baby." He answered.

"Hey love, my doctors appointment took longer than I thought so do you guys want me to pick something up for dinner?" I asked Kalin.

"Sure can you get in and out?" He asked.

"Yeah what do you guys want?" I asked.

"Just a regular burger and fries." He said.

"Ok is that what Myles wants too?" I asked.

"Aye Myles do you want a burger and fries from in and out?" He asked over the phone,"Yeah that's fine." Myles said.

"Yep that what he wants." Kalin said.

"Ok I'll see you when I get home. Love you bye." I said.

"I love you too bye." Kalin said.

I got their food and then headed home. I got home and then gave them their food and then sat on the couch with the boys. The boys were watching a game on TV and I was sitting next to Kalin while playing on my phone.

After the game was over, Kalin went upstairs to our room while I helped Myles find blankets and pillows to sleep with.

I hugged him,"Goodnight Myles." I said.

"Thanks Meagan. For everything." He said.

"Oh Myles your more than welcome." I said walking upstairs and turning off his light.

I headed upstairs and then to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then washed my face. 

I layed next to Kalin and fell asleep in his arms.

I know this chapter sucks ass but I hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to send me feedback I would love to hear what you guys think! Thank you so much for all the support! I love you all so much😘❤️💋