Chapter 67

if you wanted to hear love yourself. there you go! :) ^^^

emily pov

"what have you concluded to? no pressure though." 

alison giggled, "you're a mess emily fields. a complete mess. but you're my mess."

my heart felt crazy at this moment.

everyone was still clapping loudly and i sniffled and grinned widely.

"let's get out of here." she whispered into my ear.

i smiled and looked at her.

"really?"

she nodded and grabbed my hand.

she led me out of the arena and everyone cheered and clapped as they saw alison and i leaving.

"where to?" i asked, as we sat in my car.

"your place." she said and i smiled at her and she took my hand as i drove.

=^.^=

warning: explicit

i slammed alison against the wall as we entered the house and she let out a grunt and our lips collided in a fiery passion.

"you looked...so sexy tonight." i groaned out and unzipped her dress.

she smirked as i kissed her neck, sucking on her skin to create hickeys.

my lips and hands wandered her body and alison removed my clothes so we were both in our under garments.

i put my hands on her ass and she jumped up.

i caught her, supporting her butt and i carried her upstairs while still kissing.

i lowered her to the bed, crawling on top of her and unclasping her bra and took a nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it sucked on it.

alison moaned and tilted her head back.

i slid her underwear off and alison worked on getting my bra off.

i took my boxers off and alison smiled while looking into my eyes.

"are you sure you want to?"

she nodded and put one hand behind my head, "more than anything. i can't take it anymore. i need you. i want you emily fields."

that was enough for me so i slowly entered her with my penis and she gasped out, adjusting to my size considering we haven't had sex in years.

i slowly moved my body along hers and she moaned, "god em."

i started speeding up the pace and i connected our lips.

i pumped in and out of her quickly and as alison's walls tightened i felt myself reaching and reaching.

i groaned, "fuck al." i murmured as our bodies moved in sync with each other.

she smiled and giggled, "you're telling me."

her hands removed themselves from the sheets and landed on my back, her nails digging into my skin.

i went faster, and slammed in harder.

alison finally reached her orgasm and she walls clenched my penis and i felt myself reach its peak and i said, "fuck alison. i'm cumming. ali i'm cumming." i groaned out and alison cried out in pleasure, "EMILY!" she screamed and she came. i came inside of alison and she moaned loudly, "god em...oh god." she moaned loudly and i smiled, kissing her lips as i released myself inside of alison.