Chapter 63

emily pov

"Is it too late now to say sorry?

Cause I'm missing more than just your body, ohh

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Yeah I know that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?"

i groaned and raked my hands through my hair.

"it would help if i got to see her." i said and kendall shrugged, "i won't trick her into seeing you. when she is ready she will. now what about that other song?"

i sighed, "my collab with skrillex and diplo?"

she nodded and i sighed, "yeah hold on."

i took out my phone to read the lyrics,

"I gave you the key when the door wasn't open, just admit it

See, I gave you faith, turned your doubt into hoping, can't deny it

Now I'm all alone and my joys turned to moping

Tell me, where are you now that I need you?

Where are you now?

Where are you now that I need you?

Couldn't find you anywhere

When you broke down I didn't leave you

I was by your side

So where are you now that I need you?

Where are you now that I need you?"

i sighed and stopped there and kendall nodded, "you know how much i love that song and you're releasing it when?"

"now." skrillex said as he walked in.

"get up off your boring ass fields." diplo said and i laughed, standing from the couch.

"hey cara." i greeted.

she nodded to me, "hey. and hey you." she kissed kendall and i chuckled and shook my head.

i apologized to her and we aren't perfect but we'll get there.

we went into the studio to record a few backup vocals and i had to go falsetto for the "i need you the i need you, i need you the i need you."

when it was over i went on my phone and took a picture of all of us and posted it,

get where are Ü now on itunes! it's hot! love you guys so much. #muchlove

when i posted it and they uploaded the song it made download after download!

"shit! i'm back baby!" i cheered and high fived everyone and kendall hugged me tightly.

alison pov

"where are you now that i need ya? i need you the most..." 

i turned it off and put my face in my hands.

"she keeps giving me these songs! writing them about me! i need to see her." i said and groaned.

i broke up with anton. well we weren't truly official. he was a distraction. from emily.

"if you want to then go ahead. be my guest." hanna said.

i sighed, "but...i can't! hanna help!"

"fine. you want my help? you need a break from emily right now. they want you to give in. she wants you to come crawling back. give it time. see if she has really changed back to her old self. friends for a little when you're ready to talk to her. not with benefits, not girlfriends. friends. that is, if you're smart. if not? go ahead and have her babies."

i laughed at the last sentence and nodded, "i get it. thanks han."

kenzi <3: hey. i'm with cara and emily. wanna come to lunch? ik emily wants you there.

i texted back with,

to kenzi <3: sorry kenz. i don't think i'm ready. but if you and cara wanna hang later let me know. love you.

kenzi <3: okay. love you too alz.

i put my phone away and walked downstairs to work on some demos and see what sounds good and what doesn't.

i looked at emily's contact and groaned.

maybe i should text her?

fine fine.

to emily fields: hey

i didn't send it though. shit.

i deleted it before sending and texted kendall.

to kenzi <3: pick me up on your way. i'm in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

what do you think will happen? 

just a filler chap :) <3

will they be friends? together? work it out?

wait what? what do you mean?

haha i am so cheesy.

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13