Chapter 8

alison pov

i ran out of my house, "ALISON WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" hanna shouted after me but i just got into my fisker karma and sped off.

she thinks she can tell me what to do?!

she isn't my girlfriend!

she doesn't own me!

she was only trying to help though...

maybe she's right...

i don't have to put up with my "parents".

it's my life.

and i'm alison dilaurentis.

but how do i just...fire my parents?

no i can't! emily is wrong!

she doesn't know what she's saying.

i just...i just need to lay low from her.

3 weeks later

emily pov

she has been ignoring me for 3 weeks and i have been ignoring her.

but since we share the same friends it's not easy.

do we talk? yeah but only a few words like "hey", "what's up?" that type of crap.

she skipped my party 3 weeks ago.

hanna said she was locked in her room all weekend, probably writing.

i won my past 3 matches.

easy.

i fiddled with my cereal on the couch and pepe stuck his head between my legs, popping his head up, in front of my cereal bowl.

i chuckled, "what now peps."

he barked and i knew he wanted my cereal.

"dude are you crazy? no." i said and laughed.

a girl descended from my stairs, "hey."

i nodded, "hey. there's cereal or some shit. or you can just leave like i expected you to after my shower." i said.

she frowned, "well actually i thought that we-"

"amanda...amanda right?"

"amy."

"right. amy. listen sweet heart. there is no we. there never will be. we had a fun night, sure. but it's over now. i got plans today so if you don't mind." i motioned to the door and she rolled her eyes, "whatever."

i smiled and waved as she opened my front door and i stood up and went to the sink.

"really? a girl?" hanna said as she walked in.

"really? doorbell?" i answered and she scoffed, "emily that is at least the 8th girl i saw in the past 3 weeks i came here."

i shrugged, "girls love me what can i say." i said and smirked, winking.

she groaned, "okay...whatever. but whatever is going on between you and alison needs to stop. she isn't happy and i know it's because you two aren't talking. can you just go fix it?"

"why would i? i'm not her girlfriend remember?" i said and filled pepe's water bowl.

"emily cut the crap. you care about her, she cares about you! why is that so difficult?" she said, raising her arms up.

"if she cared about me she would've said it."

hanna rolled her eyes, "oh please. she writes her fucking songs about you!"