Chapter 39

^^^^here's the way like i promised :D

kendall pov

i sighed and gulped.

i am here. but not with my family.

they are in new york.

i know emily will find out and she will be angry. especially because of harry.

i looked at kylie, fear in my eyes and she sighed and put her head on jaden smith's shoulder.

after her and tyga split, she got with jaden.

she took my hand and harry put his hand higher on my thigh and i closed my eyes, the tears welling as my fear of him almost killed me right there on the spot.

I felt kylie squeeze my hand and i looked at her as harry rubbed near my private area and she mouthed, "are you okay?"

I shook my head and she sighed and stood up, "i'm going to the bathroom. Ken. come." She pulled me up and harry looked pissed that she did that.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"You are a wreck." She said as she pulled me into the single bathroom and locked it.

She wiped my tears off my face and faced me to the mirror but i didn't look at myself.

I looked at the ground through the mirror.

"Kendall. Look at yourself." She said.

"No."

"Why not." She said, already knowing.

"Because."

"Cause why? Cause harry?" she said and i sniffled and nodded.

"He makes me feel worthless..."

I wiped my tears but they kept coming.

"you're not kenny. Look at yourself. Please." She begged now and i closed my eyes and lifted my head.

"Open your eyes please."

I opened them and saw myself.

Kylie smiled into the mirror, "see? You did it. You're strong ken. You son't have to listen to harry." She said.

"I'm scared kylie...and mom said i had to. For good publicity." I said and sniffled.

Kylie chuckled, "cause she doesn't know."

I nodded, "she can't though. You know that."

"I know. Don't worry. We'll be home before you know it. I won't leave your side." She hugged me and i smiled and hugged my sister back.

I imagined emily with ariana right now. Probably having sex again...

The thought of that broke my heart. It was easier when it was alison.

My phone lit up, notifying me that emily posted an instagram photo.

I opened it and it was of her with her friend caleb, alfredo and ariana.

Squad's all here. #squad

I smiled lightly at it and saw alison's new post.

It was of her and selena and hanna

Reunited with these 2😊 #sisters @hannamarin @selenagomez

I smiled and liked the picture.

Instantly comments flooded like:

OH MY GOD KENDALL LIKED IT ASDFGHJKL

KENDALL LIKED IT! Please i miss #kelison