Chapter 16

Emily pov

Today is my first ellen interview. First interview in general really.

Alison is with me and so is hanna.

"And i'm sure you all have been waiting for this moment. Let's bring out the talented, emily fields!" Ellen shouted and everyone flipped.

i walked out in a red leather sport jacket, a white tee, black sagged pants and white supras.

i added black oversized glasses as well and my hair straightened.

"hey ellen." i said and hugged her.

she hugged me back and i waved at everyone.

"emily have a seat."

"i'd be honored. thank you."

she smiled as i sat down.

"so emily. how is it going?" she said and bounced on her seat.

i chuckled, "everything is perfect ellen, honestly."

she smirked, "uh huh. and how's that girlfriend of yours?"

i chuckled and rubbed my neck, "pretty."

she showed a picture of us from home on the screen.

looks like paparazzi took it.

it was me kissing her cheek, then another of me kissing her cheek, and more and more.

everyone just laughed.

"what is with you and her cheeks?" ellen said and i laughed out loud.

"she has...very kissable cheeks. i mean come on! look at them! they're so cute and-"

"kissable?" ellen finished and everyone cracked up.

i smirked, "as a matter of fact yes. kissable."

she smiled and shook her head.

"and what about this?" she showed pictures of ariana and i hanging out and i smiled.

"new pals?" she asked.

"oh yeah definitely. ariana is amazing. she's crazy talented, beautiful and so funny. she's a great friend and she helped me out of my shell with this new life. i owe my career to ariana. she pushed me to do this. and alison too obviously. ariana has been amazing. sweetest girl." i said with a wide grin.

"about your new life. your song popular song was recently released. of course. what can we expect, music wise from you?" she asked.

i smiled and everyone screamed and whistled.

"a lot. tons. i promise. i am getting started right away with this guys. and my fans are crazy amazing. they are the reason my collab with ariana hit the charts. they saw me and formed this whole fan base."

"yes your fan base...they call themselves what?" she asked the crowd.

"FIELDERS!"

i laughed and smiled, "that's cute guys. i like it. my fielders. sounds like we're in a sports game."

they giggled and it clicked, "oh cause on the field they are on a team and work together and support one another so...fielders...huh. i get it now. clever."

ellen laughed, "and alison's are what?"

i groaned, "alicats or something. yeah and ariana's are arianators which is cute."

they all cheered.

"and also. i always see pictures of you in boxers and stuff. with your pants down. sagging, i mean. can you explain that situation?" ellen asked.