Chapter 53

emily pov

"you, this coming spring are officially going on...a tour."

A huge grin found its way to my lips and i said, "wait really?!"

Scooter nodded, "oh yes. The believe tour will be huge emily. You will kick it off in the staples center rigt here in los angeles for 2 days. We have the whole american tour dates set up and we can release the tickets next friday, and pre-sale tickets can go on sale as early as tomorrow. What do you say super star?" Scooter said and i smiled and looked at alison.

She was looking at me with such an excited look on her perfect face.

"What do you think?" I asked and she took my hand, "i think it's amazing em. I am so proud of you."

She put her hand on my cheek and pulled me into a huge hug.

"So. Let's get to work shall we?" Scooter said and i nodded.

=^.^=

After we were done alison and i went to a movie and people crowded us the whole time but when it finally settled down, we had a great time. Popcorn, movie, kissing.

Alison.

"What?" Alison asked.

I shot back to reality and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Huh?"

She giggled, "you said my name."

I bit my lip, "sorry i didn't mean to."

She stared at me, "what's going on em?"

I smiled at her and pulled her more into me, kissing the top of her head.

By the end of the movie alison was in tears and so was every other person in here.

I groaned, "cry babies."

Alison elbowed me in the gut and i grunted, "fuck al. What was that for?" I said and laughed breathlessly.

She smirked, "calling me a cry baby. You have no emotions so you didn't cry. You robot."

I scoffed and put my arm around her shoulder, "oh yeah? A robot huh?"
She giggled and nodded.

I let go of her and walked around stiffly, acting like a robot.

"What are you doing!" She shouted and cackled.

"Being my true self!"

alison pov

A bunch of people took phones out and recorded and took pictures as the saw, oh my god EMILY FIELDS!! AHHH!

Haha. They love her. Not as much as i do but you get it.

Paparazzi got pictures as emily walked on the sidewalk and did the robot dance.

I smiled at her and took a video of her and posted it.

Someone help.