Chapter 58

alison pov

"what are you doing here jessica." i said and went near hanna.

"i came here to check on my daughter."

"then you're in the wrong place. you lost your daughter long ago. get out of my studio." i said and told hanna to upload the song to the new album.

"now now alison let's not make any rash decisions. i heard about your split with emily. she proposed. you said no. why?"

i held back my tears.

i hate talking about this.

i will never be able to talk about it without anger or sadness or heartbreak.

"i don't want to talk about it." i said and went for the door but she grabbed my hand.

"i am asking as a mother. not a manager."

i frowned, "well sucks for you cause you're neither of them."

"let's go hanna." i said and she nodded, gathered our things and we left.

emily pov

"thank you for coming emily." the interviewer said.

i smiled, "thanks man. great to be here."

"so let's talk about the tour. having fun?"

i grinned, finally a normal interview.

"yeah man it's great. i love the fans, they've stuck by me the whole time through thick and thin. i love them with all my heart."

we went a good 10 minutes until, "so have you talked with alison dilaurentis about the media?"

there it is.

i felt blood rise to my face and i sighed, putting my hand on my face.

"don't...don't ask me about her again."

"ma'am-"

"don't ask me about her again." i said angrily, pointing my finger and shaking it at them.

"how are you and ms dilaurentis doing-"

"don't you ask me about her ever again! don't ask me about her again. don't!" i shouted but they kept asking.

i grunted and stood up, "Fuck you." i said and left, slamming the door behind me.

i walked outside and didn't go to the fielders who screamed at me.

my guards took me on the jet and i flew to New York City

"EMILY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" people screamed out to me and i put the gas mask i got over my face and ran through everyone.

Cameras flashed and i tried not to get pissed and i kept moving as my sagging pants were only staying up by my penis.

I got into the car and groaned, "fucking assholes."

When we got back to the pent house i bought they took the camera out for my movie believe.

Ryan good was with me with alfredo and scooter.

"No man the pants thing is all your fault! You told me, 'don't let the pants wear you, wear the pants.'" Fredo and scooter laughed and ryan nodded, "yeah i remember but i also knew a guy that eventually didn't wear his pants at all cause they fell on the ground."

I cracked up, "what? No!"

He nodded, "oh yes. Just be aware of that em." He said and we both laughed.