Ch. 34

I waited, and waited, and waited.

Negative.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks. As I took the other test trembling, I looked at Zayn.

I did the other test, and waited.

Positive? What?

How can it even be possible?

I looked at Zayn, unsure.

"Maybe you should take a doctor appointment."

"Maybe", I said, looking at the floor.

I took the card that was glued on the fridge and called Dr. Brown, my family doctor.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mrs. Brown, it's erm... It's Madeline Thompson."

"Madeline! Hi! What's the problem sweetie?"

"Well, you know I kind of threw up a lot this morning, I thought that I was pregnant so I bought two tests. I did both of them, and one was positive while the other was negative. Is this possible?"

"Yes it is, darling. It happens rarely, but it happens. Why don't you come see me today? I'm at the hospital, but I've got no appointment from 2 to 3."

"Okay, that would be amazing. Thanks a lot, Mrs. Brown!"

"You're welcome! See you then!"

"Bye!"

I hung up.

"What if I'm still not pregnant?"

"Hey", Zayn said, lifting my chin up with his thumb. "Don't worry. If it still doesn't work, there's adoption."

"Yes, but..." I started to say.

"No buts, Mady. I will still love you, no matter what happens. Understand?"

"Yes..." I smiled and kissed him.

I was so lucky to have Zayn. If I didn't, I don't know what I would do. He's the perfect husband anybody in the world could have.

***********************

Okay, I am so so so sorry I couldn't update during like two weeks, I was soooooo busy and sick! Sorry again...

Anyways, what d'you guys thing of BSE????? I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!

What do you think? Do you think she's preg or not? :)

Thanks for reading, this story is almost ending and I've got 7k reads! It's amazing!

-Isabellexx