Ch. 2

I opened the door slowly to see the two hottest guys I've ever seen.

"Hey", said the dark-haired one.

"Hey so I guess you're Harry and Zayn", said Isabella, jaw-dropped.

"I'm Harry", said the curly one.

"And I'm... I'm Z-zayn", said the dark haired one.

"Hey", I said blushing. "So, Zayn are you coming with me? I'm going back to my house."

Zayn was my penpal and Harry was Isabella's penpal, so basically Zayn was staying in my house. Me and Zayn went to my car and I drove us home. The ride was really quiet.

"So... Is Isabella your bestie?"

"Um... Yeah, kind of. Is Harry your bestie?"

"Kind of."

I laughed awkwardly and none of us said anything until we reached my house.

"Welcome Zayn!", both of my parents said at the same time while my sister and my brother were still texting.

"Hey, thanks for receiving me."

"It's a pleasure", said my mom winking at me.

"So, would you like to visit the house a little bit?" My dad said.

"Um yeah it would be great", Zayn said smiling.

"I can take charge of it!" I said.

I started to make Zayn visit the house.

"So here's your room, mine is just next to it so if there's anything I'll not be far", I said.

"And... Where is... Where is the bathroom?"

"Right there" I said pointing the door facing us. "There is just one bathroom on this floor so we're gonna share it..."

"That's okay. So when are we leaving for school tomorrow?"

"At 9."

"Okay."

The atmosphere became REALLY awkward. I smiled like an idiot, I didn't know what to say.

"So... Maybe I'll leave you alone so you can install yourself", I said.

"Yeah..." He said opening his door.

I went to my bedroom and watched my favourite tv show, the Ellen Degeneres Show. When it finished, I heard knocking at my door.

"Come in", I said.

Zayn entered my room.

"Um... Sorry to interrupt you but... Can you... Help me... I'm not able to... put the wifi on my phone..."

I laughed then took his iPhone and entered the wifi password then handed him his phone.

"Thanks..." He said shyly. "So what are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing much, I maybe will hang out with Bella and Harry, would you like to come?"

"Yeah, where are you guys going?"

"Um... We're going to the fun fair."

"Hahahaha that's funny, because Harry shits in his pants when he drives rollercoasters."

"Well he's not alone." I said shyly.

"You do too?"

"Kind of."

"Don't worry, there will be two guys with you so you're safe", he said winking at me.

**

We were going to The Beast, the scariest and highest rollercoaster of the park.

"I don't think I'm going to make it", Said Harry.

"Yeah, me too."

"Don't worry", said Zayn taking my hand. Why was he acting like this, we know each other since about four hours... I smiled to him then looked at Harry.

"It could be fun, come with us!" I said.

We finally got into the rollercoaster and it started getting higher and higher...

"I think I'm gonna pass out", I said. Zayn held my hand tighter.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" we all screamed as the rollercoaster went down reaaaaaaaally fast.

We got out of the rollercoaster and I checked at my iPhone. It was 11PM, so we decided to go home.

**

"It was fun", Zayn said as we were getting in the house.

"Yup"

"Thanks."

"You're welcome Zayn. Now how about we go to bed?"

"Yup, sleep tight Mady", he said.

We both went to our respective rooms. Two hours passed by and I still wasn't able to sleep. I went to the balcony, sat on a chair and examined the beautiful nightlights. I heard a door opening.

-----------------------------------------

HEHE CLIFFHANGER GUYS! 

So yeah I won't be able to update again today sorry, i have a ton of homework and studying to do. 

Thanks to the readers and don't forget to fan/vote/share! 

I love you my sexy cupcakes!!!!!!!

-Isabelle xox