Ch. 29

Hey guys!

So, this is chapter 29.

I love you! And thanks for 3K reads :) xx

******************************************************************************************************

I woke up on a really uncomfortable place. Then I realized that me and Zayn slept on the roof of the building.

I woke Zayn up by a light kiss on the nose. He smiled then opened his eyes.

"Wow, what a beautiful way to wake up."

"I know", I said with a cheeky smile.

We got up and left the building and drove to our house. On the way, I felt a roaring in my stomach.

"Can we stop at Starbuck's or something? I'm starving!" I asked.

"Oh my god I'd been waiting forever for you to say this! OF COURSE WE CAN!" He said which sounded like a liberation.

We stopped at the nearest Starbuck's and I took a hot chocolate and a brownie and Zayn took a double chocolate Frappucino with two huge chocolate chip cookies.

We drove back home and we ate our breakfasts.

"Now, be ready! I have a big day planned for us two."

"Wow, is it my birthday or something?"

"No, I'm just a jerk and I need to be forgive", he said kissing my cheek. "I love you so much Madeline. You're my everything and I don't want to lose you again because of all my stupid mistakes."

"Awwwww... I love you too, Zaynie", I said smiling like an idiot. Zayn always had this gift to say cute things and it made me melt each time.

I love him so much, damn. Is this even possible?

"Yes it is," he said.

"What?"

"Yes it's possible to love me that much. I love it when you think out loud."

We both laughed our asses off and got prepared. I wore a cute green dress with a white bow.

***

Zayn's awesome. He brought me to the beach all day, we had a picnic and spent the whole day talking about everything.

We were home, watching a movie, cuddling when the movie ended and I got up. Or tried to get up. Zayn put me back on his lap.

"Don't you dare get up without me."

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'm going to rape the fuck out of you."

"That's not a problem," I said winking to him.

He got up, still holding my arms so I'm stuck in his chest.

"Can I be free now?"

"Nope," he said popping the 'p'.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to lose you. Not again."

"Zayn, it's okay. I just want to head to bed, I'm exhausted."

"Oh, okay then," he said leaving me like he didn't give a damn.

I waited here, looking in his beautiful brown orbs like a poor little puppy.

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I don't want to walk..."

"Alright, then," he sighed and carried me on his back to our room. "What a princess."

"I know."

He made me lie on the bed and I removed my clothes.

"Can you just sleep naked already," he muttered.

"Nope." I popped the 'p'.

He went to the drawer and handed me a pair of pajamas shorts with a black tank top. I changed into them and unclasped my bra.

"No bra for tonight?" He asked cockily.

"As always, baby," I said winking and biting my lower lip seductively.

He licked his lips and got up.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the bathroom, I... I need to pee."

What?

"Okay..."

He went to the bathroom and closed the door.

What the fuck just happened? We were about to fuck each other's brains out and he just left me? Wait, what?

Zayn just... Rejected me. Wow.

Does he still love me? Then why wouldn't he want to have sex with me?

I am so freaking confused right now.

*************************************************************************************************

Sorry for such a shitty chapter...

Wow, what happened with Zayn?!

Vote/Fan/Vote/Share!!!!

Oh, and don't forget to go read 'Sorry, wrong number'! First comment will get a shoutout on the next chapter of this story!

Thanks everybody, I love you all. Xx

~Isabelle