Ch. 3

"Aren't you sleeping?" Zayn said.

"No, I can't..."

"And why?"

"I don't know... There are just so many things going on in my life now..."

"Yeah sorry if I arrived in the wrong time..."

"No, it's okay I mean they're not just bad things, positive things too..."

"Oh..."

"So... Why aren't you able to sleep?" I said.

"I don't know maybe I'm stressed for my first day of school tomorrow."

"Oh yeah I see haha well I'm sure you'll make a ton of friends so don't worry about that"

"Thanks!"

"So I think I'm gonna head to bed... Good night Zayn!"

"Yup me too good night Mady."

**

"Mady?"

"Mady..."

"Mady wake up!"

"Mom... Please I want to sleep..."

I heard a familiar laughter. I opened my eyes to see Zayn laying astride on me.

"Shit Zayn what are you doing!"

"You said that we need to leave at 9 Mady!"

"And what time is it?"

"It's 8:50!"

"Darn!"

He got away from me and I dressed myself in a pair of black jeans with a white v neck tee. Then I got downstairs, it was 8:55. I took a bran muffin and ate it in 30 seconds. I turned and saw Zayn who was staring at me all the time.

"Wow that was really sexy..." Said Zayn, laughing his butt off.

I kicked him on his shoulder, took my car keys and left the house.

"Can I drive?" Said Zayn.

"Do you have a license?"

"Yup."

"Okay then, if you want to."

I handed him my car keys and we drove to school. Arrived, some barbie doll sluts were gossiping and when they saw Zayn their jaws dropped. We can admit it, Zayn is so damn hot. I laughed to myself and walked beside him. I'm not one of these sluts but because I'm a cheerleader I'm actually quite popular.

"Welcome to my life", I said to Zayn.

I went to mine and Bella's locker to see her and Harry.

"Hey", said Harry quickly.

I saw Jenny, one of these barbie doll sluts coming. I really hate her.

"Hey Mady! Hey Bella!" She said with a sarcastic smile.

"Get out Jenny", said Bella rolling her eyes.

"Why? I can't talk to my two besties and two amazaynly cute boys?" She said winking at Zayn.

I could tell that Harry fell in the trap. He's really flirty!

"What are your names?"

"I'm Harry and he's Zayn" said Harry.

"Excuse me bitch, but we need to get to class." I said.

"Why are you so rude with me? I thought we were besties!" Said Jenny faking a sad face. She's quite a slut.

"Shut up, you've always bullied me and now you're coming back into my life because I have hot guys as friends."

"That's... That's not true!" She said.

"Get out, I don't want to talk to you."

She went away from us and we went to class. Today, me and Zayn (he has the same classes than me) have science, history, english and maths.

**

I was in math and there were three minutes left before the weekend.

Three... 

Two... 

One...

*DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!*

I joined Bella, Harry and Zayn at my locker when Sam, one of my friends an also the quarterback of the football team came.

"Hey guys, I'm having a party tonight at my house at 10, wanna come?" He said.

"Yeah sure!" I said.

**

I got out of the shower, put a towel around my wet body and opened the door. I was so distracted that I bumped onto someone and I didn't even realize it. My towel almost fell off.

"Shit I'm sorry." I said blushing.

"That's okay love now get dressed we're leaving in 15 minutes!" Said Zayn.

I went to my room and got dressed into a pair of blue booty shorts, a white tank top and a black cardigan. I curled my hair and put it in a ponytail.

**

"Hey Mady! Bella! It's nice to see you!" Said Sam, welcoming us.

"Oh I totally forgot this is Harry and Zayn our penpals they're from Bradford", I said pointing Harry and Zayn.

"Well hello guys, it's nice to meet you!"

We entered and got into the party vibe. It was nice, I met some new girls, boys and same for Harry, Isabella and Zayn. While I was talking with Alexandra, a cheerleader, my boyfriend Alex came to talk to me.

"Hey babe" he said.

"Umm are you drunk?"

"I don't know but you're fucking hot let's fuck"

"Hmm I don't think so..."

"Let's go love it could be fun"

"No"

He dragged me to the bathroom. He locked the door. I tried to escape but he was forcing me and he was holding my wrist. He undressed me I was crying he undressed him then started to kiss me I didn't kiss back. Then he pushed me against the wall and held my hips so I can't move.

"Alex stop please! I'm begging you leave me alone please!"

"Not until I'm done with you."

With that he thrusted me in the ass really deeply. I was crying, god it was so painful I didn't have any fun.

"ALEX STOP PLEASE!" I screamed/cried.

"THAT'S IT BABE SCREAM MY NAME" I could tell he was close. He twitched inside of my ass as he grunted. He let all of his juices in my ass then dressed himself and left the bathroom. I got dressed and fell onto the floor. I started to wince in pain and to cry.

"Mady is that- MADY WHAT'S WRONG" said Isabella entering the bathroom and locking the door.

"He... Alex... Raped..."

"ALEX RAPED YOU? ALEX MOORE?"

"I... Guess... So..."

"I'M GONNA KILL THIS FUCKING BASTARD COME WITH ME"

"I... Not... Walk..."

-----------------------------------------

OHHHHH SHIT HE'S A FUCKING BASTARD ISNT HE? 

Thanks to all of the readers again and sorry if I uploaded this late but you're lucky I was writing while watching the Superbowl, GO RAVENS GO! So yeah see how you little sexy cupcakes are important to me eh? 

I love you and don't forget to vote! Thanks!