Ch. 10

OK THIS CHAPTER IS DIRTY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT THANKS!!!

Oh and by the way I'm at a bus stop now waiting for my bus to finally arrive so I didn't correct my mistakes!

Anyways, hope you like it dirty directioners! ;)

Oh and hello Wendy, one of my friends who's reading this fanfic and who almost begged me to write this chapter :)

--------------------------------

Zayn smashed his lips onto mine and carried me bridal-style to the bed.

"Happy birthday Madeline, now you'll get your gift", Zayn whispered through the kiss.

I ripped off his shirt to see his perfectly toned abs. I licked my lips as I stared at his growing bulge.

He took off my shirt and my pants so I was in my underwear. I unbuckled his belt and throw his pants onto the pile of clothes next to the bed.

I stroke his boner through his boxers, making it grow bigger.

He removed my hand from his erection and started to rub my inner thigh with one hand while the other was playing with my bra clasp.

He finally unclasped it and took my right boob and rubbed it with his thumb. I let out a little moan.

"You like it don't you?" He said while rubbing my pussy through my panties with two of his fingers. I moaned again, this time a little more louder.

"What about this?" He asked as he quickly got my panties off me and threw them with the pile of clothes.

He stuck two fingers inside of me and I moaned really loud, letting a smile escape from his mouth.

He kept thrusting his fingers inside my pussy as I was moaning really loud until I cummed all over his fingers and he licked them clean.

"Hmm, even better than chocolate", he said. I laughed. "Now be ready to get the best sex of your life."

I ripped off his Calvin Klein boxers to reveal a hard, big boner. He placed himself in front of my entrance and started to thrust slowly.

I arched my back as he was going faster and deeper at each thrust. I felt pain but it soon transformed into pure pleasure.

It lasted about a half of an hour until I cummed all over his member and he cummed inside of me.

He kissed my forehead and we heard a knock.

"Is everything okay in here?" Asked my mom, on the other side of the door.

"Yes mom leave me a minute I'm getting dressed!"

"And why was there so much noise?"

"Um I fell on the floor and I... Uh Zayn heard me and he came to help me!"

"Oh okay well get dressed and go downstairs we need to talk."

Shit... When my mom says that we need to talk, it's not really positive.

"Just me?"

"No, Zayn too. Isabella, Olive and Harry went to Isabella's house."

"Okay..."

I got dressed with a pair of white jeans and a purple tee with a denim vest then went downstairs with Zayn.

I saw my parents sitting on the couch. We sat on the opposite couch.

"So what's going on?" I asked, worried.

"Well..."

-------------------------------------

Cliffhanger, whoooo! :)

So do you like it? Tell me what you think! :)

I love you and thank you readers! Xx

~Isabelle<3