Ch. 6

{TWO DAYS LATER, ZAYN'S POV}

Six days passed by since I arrived in London. In these six days, I went rollercoasting, Mady got raped, me and Mady had sex and Harry and Isabella are together.

Today we don't have school, so I'm taking Madeline to a surprise all-day date. She doesn't know where we're going. It's a surprise. I think I'm going to declare my love for her. I know it's not even been a week, but I had love at first sight. She's the one.

"Are you ready?" I told her.

She got downstairs wearing a short strapless black dress with a red bow as a belt. She's also wearing some bright red high heels.

"Wow" I said, amazed.

She blushed and smiled. I think I'm in love. I took her hand and we got out of the house. I rent a black limo with a driver. We entered the limo and the driver drove for about a hour and a half then the car stopped.

{MADELINE'S POV}

Oh my god. I can't even... Wow. Zayn took me to the beach. Oh my god.

"How did you know it was one of my dreams?"

He showed me a piece of scrap paper with stickers on it. It was written :

Madeline's Bucketlist

1. Go to the beach at sunset.

2. Get in a limo.

3. Kiss in the rain.

4. Get married in Paris.

5. Become famous.

6. Go on a trip in United States.

7. Be in a music video.

8. Find my prince charming.

9. Have a puppy.

10. Win a competition.

Oh my god. This paper is my bucketlist, I wrote it when I was 7.

Zayn took a pen and crossed numbers 1 and 2.

**

Two hours passed by, it was 5PM.

"Mady I really need to admit you something."

"Yes?"

"I think I'm in love..."

"Oh... Well who's the lucky girl?"

"Silly Mady... It's you!"

"You're in love with me?"

"I think so..."

I didn't know how to respond. I took my bucketlist and crossed number 8.

"Find my prince charming."

He kissed me and I put my hands around his neck and kissed back.

"I love you, Madeline Jane Thompson."

"I love you too, Zayn Jawaad Malik."

**

{A DAY LATER}

My alarm clock rang at 7, but I was already awake. I went to take a shower and I met Zayn in the hall.

"Good morning beautiful" he said before kissing me.

"Good morning Mr. Most Amazing Boyfriend Ever." I said smiling.

I went to the shower and turn on the hot side. I enter in it as I felt a pair of strong hands on my hips. I turned and saw Zayn.

"Zayn! What are you doing?"

"Don't worry babe, it's not like I've never seen you naked before", he said laughing.

He took the soap and we washed our bodies. Then he took the shampoo and started to rub my head with it. After, he took a towel and wrapped it around me. We got out of the shower. Luckily, my parents weren't home, we were alone.

We had breakfast and then got prepared and we drove to school.

"Mady! You need to come at my house tonight to finish our project", said Isabella.

"Fine, then I guess I'll just hangout as a single man with Zayn..." said Harry. Me and Isabella laughed, it was the first time they were hanging out without us.

**

{ISABELLA'S POV}

I've been waiting for Madeline for about an hour now. I decided to go to her house to see if everything went wrong. I knocked. No answer. I checked my phone and it was ringing, it was an unknown number. I answered.

"Hello?"

She was whispering.

"Bella you need to help me"

"Mady? Where the fuck are you?"

"You need to help me I got-"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. The line ended.

What was she trying to tell me? She got what? What's happening? Where is Zayn? What the fucking hell!

----------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT!

Thanks to all the readers, sorry for the wait I got TONS of homework this week but I'm almost off for the rest of the week so I'll try to update once by day or two days.

I love you my sexy cupcakes!

~Isabelle<3