Jumping to her feet, Jane was extra careful to keep her ice-cream from dripping everywhere and she began pacing in front of the bench that Levi sat on. He was making her feel like a heated livewire and the energy that pulsed through her from his powerful looks was enough to make her feel antsy.

She had to move, she couldn't just sit there any longer without jumping on him and she didn't want to do that out in the middle of the streets of Rome. As much as he was tempting her and driving her crazy she had to regain her composure otherwise she'd turn into a mess. She just had to get it together, if she didn't the night would come to an end and she wasn't ready for that to happen yet.

She hadn't gotten enough of him yet. Her pacing stopped and she clicked her fingers as she stared at Levi, "Let's play a game."

He raised his eyebrow as he raised his ice-cream to his lips, "What kind of game?"

Dear Lord he had a perfect mouth. And she knew that those soft, yet firm lips of his had a deft skill when it came to kissing. It set her toes on fire and made her body erupt into fireworks. And his addictive taste was already so potent, imagining it with the flavour of the chocolate ice-cream he was devouring before her and she was definitely starting to lose her mind.

"An easy enough game," she began to walk again trying to put all the bountiful energy in her body to good use. Something that wouldn't involve her breaking any PDA laws.

"I'll ask you seven questions," she said, "Answer them honestly, and we can see how compatible we are."

He tilted his head as he watched her nervous pacing with a knowing smile lit across his face. He knew that she was anxious because and he seemed to like that idea. But if only he really knew what was going in her brain. She wasn't nervous because of him, she was nervous because of the things she wanted to do to him.

"Isn't this game already got an obvious outcome?" He asked her slowly, "We are after all mated to each other, therefor we have to be compatible right?"

"Perhaps not, it could be a mistake."

Yeah right.

There was no such thing as mistakes when it came to your soulmate. And Levi was right they were supposed to be compatible, but she had to do something to take her mind of Levi's perfect body reclined against that park bench. Gosh what was happening to her? Maybe there was something in her ice-cream.

"Alright Tiny I'll play your game. Let's see how compatible we truly are."

Her body broke out into a shiver when he called her by the nickname reserved just for him. She waved off her reaction, blaming it on the wind.

She rubbed her hands together, "Okay. First question, a world without ice-cream or pizza?"

"Hitting me with the hard question to start."

She shrugged and watched as Levi frowned over his possible answer, "As much as I love ice-cream, I would suffer from pizza with drawls."

Jane couldn't help the large smile that broke out onto her face, she couldn't agree more.

"Have your own private island or a theme park?"

"That one's easy." He stretched as he stood up from the bench, "Obviously I'd have a theme park, but it'd be on a private island like Jurassic Park."

"Snapchat or Vine?"

"Vine."

"Woody or Buzz?"

"That's like picking your favourite child."

"Mash potato or mac & cheese?"

"Mac & Cheese."

"Marvel or DC?"