Chapter 19

Emma's POV:
The ball lasted all night. By the time people left it was extremely late. Henry and Roland had left early because they had gotten tired. Snow and Charming spent most of the time with Neal because they finally got him back.

After everyone left we decided to go into the "library" which is just a room in our castle with tons of books. We just call it the library because it's full of books but it's still a small room. We all sat in the little chairs.
Regina: "So, what do we do now?"
Charming: "Enjoy being home"
Regina: "That reminds me, I wanted to talk to you guys about something"
Snow: "What is it?"
Regina: "As much as it's fun to live in this castle with you, I would really like my own castle"

My parents stopped to think about it. The room was silent.
Snow: "That seems like a good idea"
Regina: "I just really need my own space and this is a big castle but it seems small with all these people here"
Snow: "I think it's a good idea"
Charming: "You don't really need our approval though"
Regina: "I'm just informing"
Robin: "Would Roland and I live with you?"
Regina looked over at Robin and smiled.
Regina: "If you want to"
He nodded.
Snow: "Sounds great"
Charming: "There aren't a lot of castles that are well, you know...vacant"
Regina: "I can build my own....with magic"

Snow: "We sure are using a lot of magic these days"
Regina: "Is that so bad?"
Snow: "Well, magic can sometimes be dangerous, especially dark magic"
Regina: "Don't worry about me...besides, your daughter has magic, you don't complain about that"
Charming: "Let's not turn this into a fight"

I decided to back my dad up, if we let this go on it would probably end ugly. I stood up and grabbed Killian's hand.
Emma: "I agree...lets go to bed"
I pulled Killian along with me.
No one bothered to argue so everyone just got up and went to bed. Killian fell asleep pretty fast, I on the other hand spent most of the night staring around our room. Eventually I fell asleep.

--------------

I woke up with a light shining in my eye, I quickly realized it was the light coming from the balcony because the doors were made of glass. I rolled over expecting to find the bed empty but instead I found Killian still sleeping. I rested so that I was facing him. He looked kinda cute when he was sleeping.

Suddenly he started to stir. Then his eyes fluttered open. He smiled when he saw me.
Killian: "Good morning"
Emma: "Good morning!"
Killian: "I believe you and Henry have a horse riding lesson today"
Emma: "Your still going to teach us?"
Killian: "With a surprise guest"
Emma: "Who?!"
Killian: "Don't you know what the term surprise means?"
Emma: "Oh come on! Tell me please"
Killian: "No, it's a surprise"

I rolled my eyes giving up because I know that there is no way he'll tell me. When he wants to surprise you, he'll surprise you. And he won't spill any spoilers. We spent most of the morning just laying in be until my mom came and knocked on our door.

Snow: "Emma!...I'm going out with Regina, we are going to find a good place to build her palace, do you want to come?"
Emma: "No, I'm good...I have a horse riding lesson with Henry and Killian today"
Snow: "Oh, ok...I'll see you later then"
Emma: "K bye"
Snow: "Bye"
I heard her footsteps as she walked away. I got up and went to put on my white dress. It was my favourite one because it wasn't too puffy. I turned around to Killian.
Emma: "I'm going to go wake Henry up, you get ready"
Killian: "As you wish"
I smiled and left the room.

I went to Henry's room and knocked on the door. I heard his reply and walked in.
Emma: "Hey, you ready?"
Henry: "Yeah! I can't wait, this is going to be fun"
Emma: "Ok"
Henry: "I'll come with you to the stable and help you pick out a horse"
Emma: "Sounds good"

He smiled and headed out the door. I closed the door behind me and followed him to the stables. We looked at many horses. As we were looking I saw a chocolate brown horse in a stall. I showed Henry and he smiled.
Henry: "I think this is the one"
Henry opened the stall and held onto his reins.
Henry: "Follow me"
We walked out of the stables and into the field. It was huge.
Emma: "So what do I do?"
Henry: "I'm not the teacher, but we can start with picking a name"
Emma: "Um...I don't know, you seem to be really good at picking names...got any ideas?"
Henry: "How about Cinnamon?"
Emma: "I like it! It's like hot coco and cinnamon"
Henry: "Exactly"
Killian: "It's good enough to name a horse after it?"
I turned around and smiled as Killian approached us.
Emma: "Absolutely"
He reached us and wrapped his arm around my waist.
Killian: "Now, first let's introduce my surprise guest"
Suddenly Elsa appeared walking to us. I smiled and ran up to her, wrapping her in a big hug.
Emma: "I missed you"
Elsa: "I missed you too"
We pulled away. Anna and Kristoff were behind her.
Elsa: "I didn't know what had happened to you after I left but Hook came and found me"
Emma: "Yeah, King Mufasa brought us here to help him and after we did we decided to stay here"
Anna: "Why?"
Emma: "I don't know...I guess because this is home"
Elsa: "Well I'm happy we got to meet again"
Kristoff: "Maybe now that you guys are in the enchanted forest, we can visit more often"
Emma: "Sounds good"
I turned around at Killian. He put his arm around my waist again and smiled.
Emma: "Great surprise"
Killian: "Yes, and a bonus is that Elsa knows a bit about riding horses, so does Anna and Kristoff"
Emma: "Great then let's start!"
Killian helped me get on the horse, then I joined Henry.

Time went by pretty fast. I learned how to ride the horse, how to get on the horse and I introduced myself to the horse, which Killian said was necessary. After a long time my dad came back to get us.
Charming: "Wow!...look at you guys"
He came closer and saw Elsa.
Charming: "Elsa!...you're here!"
Elsa: "Yeah, Killian came and found us a couple days ago"
Charming: "You should've joined us at the ball"
Elsa: "We've had so many balls since we returned, we decided to come help teach Emma and Henry how to ride a horse"
Anna: "We didn't know you lived in the enchanted forest"
Charming: "Well we did but we got cursed and went to Storybrooke, then we decided to come back"
Anna: "Well, it's great to have you back"
As they talked I got off my horse and held onto his reins. Henry did the same.
Killian: "Let's get the horses back in their stalls"
Charming: "Yes, I came to tell you dinner was ready...Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, do you want to join us for dinner?"
Anna: "I wish we could but we have to return home...we have some family members visiting us...since everyone remembered our aunts they wanted to come see us in person...well anyone who's still alive"
Elsa: "Anna!"
Anna: "Anyway, I hope we'll see you soon"
Charming: "Ok"
They left and so did my dad. Henry and I put our horses away and headed back to Killian.
Emma: "So, how are you enjoying the enchanted forest?"
Henry: "It's fun, I feel like a real storybook character"
Emma: "That's a bonus"
We laughed and reached Killian.
Killian: "What's so funny?"
Henry: "Just a joke"
Before he could ask anymore questions we were already heading towards the castle.