Chapter 2

Hook's POV:

I woke up to a yelling Smee.
Smee: "CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN!"
I jumped up to realize he was outside my room below deck.
Hook: "What is it Smee?"
Smee: "The ship...the anchor is missing and we can't stop the ship, it's about to pass the town border!"
Hook: "WHAT?!"
I quickly ran over to the wheel and tried to move the ship away from the border. If the ship passes, all of us could die, we don't know what the Snow Queens magic can do. With a lot of effort we finally moved it away. I turned over to Smee who was smiling.
Smee: "You did it Captain!...we are safe!"
We stopped the boat at the docks and some of my crew started getting off. He noticed the look I was giving him.
Smee: "Captain, what's wrong?"
Hook: "Do you want to explain to me why my ship was in the middle of the ocean and not stopped at the docks?!"
Smee: "We thought we would go on a ride"
Hook: "This is my ship!...Ask next time! You could've gotten us killed!"
Smee: "I'm sorry Captain"
Suddenly I heard a very familiar voice coming from the docks.
Emma: "For what?"
I turned around to see Emma climbing aboard my ship. She walked over to me smiling. Smee walked away nervously.
Emma: "What happened?"
Hook: "Smee just doesn't know when to not touch my ship"
Emma: "I was able to get out of work today, since pretty much nothing major has been happening"
Hook: "Really?...that's great because I was planning on asking you something"
Emma: "What?"
Hook: "I was wondering if you would go on another date with me, tomorrow night?"
Emma: "Sure, but why?"
Hook: "Does there need to be a reason Swan?"
Emma: "Maybe"
Hook: "Well, the only date we've been on so far was interrupted by a thief...as much as I enjoyed myself on our date, I would like to have a second date...which hopefully won't be interrupted by someone or something"
Emma: "Oh"
Hook: "So, is that a yes?"
Emma: "Yes"
She leaned in and kissed me. I couldn't help smiling. She pulled away and smiled.
Emma: "I did promise to meet Henry at  Granny's after he visits Regina for a bit"
Hook: "Until then, would you like to come hang aboard my ship?"
Emma: "Sure"