It was incredibly soft.

"My hands all sticky now," I lie, trying not to laugh. I start walking again.

He pouts, catching up to me.

The rest of the walk was pretty quiet, which led me back to my jumbled up thoughts. I wonder how I'll tell Jin and his mom about this marriage stuff. I'd hate for them to find out late and it be awkward so I decide to spill the tea after it's for sure.

"We're here," Jin repeats, waving a hand in front of my face and bringing me back to reality.

"Oh, sorry."

We go inside the lobby and head up the stairs.

"Are you gonna eat with us?" I ask as I dig through my bag for the key.

"Umma's waiting back home so I'll leave soon."

After finding it, I work the lock open.

"Oppaa, I brought food and a boyfriend," I snatch the bag and start opening it up at the table.

Namjoon barges out of his room in shorts and a t-shirt. "Hey babe." He has a big smile on while walking towards Jin. He wraps his arms around an already blushing boy's waist and pulls him into a kiss.
[a/n: sorry when this turned into a Namjin fanfic]

"You saw each other all day, enough with the pda before I become an aunt," I whine, covering my eyes.

Joonie comes to the table and knocks me in the back of the head before sitting down.

"Sit down and eat with us," he tells his boyfriend.

"Sorry, I have to get home," the older replies, putting his shoes back on.

"You came all the way here for a quick makeout?" I chuckled.

Namjoon glares at me while they both continue to blush.

"Bye, I'll see you later," Jin says before opening the door.

"I love you, bye," my brother replies just before the door shuts.

I smirk at him. "So.. who tops ;)?"

He starts choking on his noodles.

I get him a glass of water but it doesn't help his tomato red face.

After we finish eating, we slump onto the couch.

"About what Umma called about.."

I turn my full attention to him.

"Don't freak out but, there's an engagement dinner party tomorrow night." He watches carefully for my reaction.

"Oh..," is all that comes out.

"We don't have to go. None of this has to go on," he reassures me, even though we both know there's really no choice.

"I'm... going through with this. They'll make our lives beyond miserable if things don't work out for them."

Namjoon stays quiet. We both remain staring at the ground.

"Aish. I won't survive living on my own. Who's gonna get me get food? Or make sure I don't break something?" He asks, trying to lift the mood.

"You'll always have Jin oppa," I tease.

He smiles. "Go get some rest. You haven't even changed from your stinky uniform yet." He gets up and walks to his room. "Night, love you."

"Goodnight," I reply as I head to mine. Neither of us sleeps this early, but It's still nice to get into bed with pajamas.

After washing up, I snuggle with my gigantic light blue teddy bear and go through tumblr. Three hours, and lot of random shit later, I fall asleep more easily.

a/n:

someone buy me a big
teddy bear I n e e d o n e

I can't believe this is at
400 reads already tysm

pleaaase vote?