"My feelings." I say, pretending to be hurt. "You're such a tease." 

"But you still love me." she says in a sweet voice. 

"Only because you're Eleanor Calder." I tease. "I'll go check my email. And yes, I will call you after I check what he sent me." 

"That's my girl. Love ya!" she says and ends the call before I could utter a reply. 

I head back to my room and sit on my bed as I wait for my laptop to turn on. Few minutes later and I'm opening the file he sent me. All it read in his email was:

Please watch. I'm sorry and I'm willing to do anything it takes to have you back. 

P.S. I love you too. 

With butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks blushing real crazy, I tap on my keyboard as I wast for the video to open. 

~

Four minutes later, I decide to give Liam a call. After three rings, he finaly picks up. 

"Hello?" he says, in quite a sleepy voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I woke you up, didn't I." I say, feeling quite guilty. Liam needs sleep, like a ton of sleep.

"No, it's okay. I'm awake. In fact, I'm not even at home." he says, and I could hear his footsteps against a lawn or something.

"So, about the video." I say, biting my lip. The video that had all of the so called "fans" apologize for all the things they did to me. Awful things, might I add. And I don't want to recall all the things they did. From the throwing of the tomatoes to the pulling of my precious hair. 

"You finished watching it?" Liam asked, sounding quite hopeful.

"Yup." I say, popping the p. "How did you even track those girls and make them do it?" I ask, curiousity getting the best of me.

"Well," he says, giving out a sigh. "It wasn't that hard. And when I finally reached them, I told them that if they were true fans, they would support my decisions and would apologize for all the terrible things they did to you."

"You basically guilt-tripped them, did you?" I say, in quite an accusing tone.

"It's not like I electricuted them or tortured them until they agreed to do it." he says, defending his actions. "Besides, they were more than willing to do it when they saw me cry in front of them."

"Wait, you cried?" I shrieked in shock. "Were they real or are you really that good in acting?"

He laughs, "Of course I have great acting skills. No doubt about that. But they were real. Those tears were real."

"I see. You really didn't have to do that, you know." I tell him. 

"Yes I did. I want you back, Lexi. And I love you too." he says, causing my heart to do that thing it always does when I hear him say those three words. "I just have to ask you something."

"Go ahead, what is it?" I ask. 

"Did you really mean it" he asks. "What you said, last night. And don't use the drunk excuse on me." 

I laugh, "Well, you're not the first person who said that to me today." I tell him. "I -" I try to say, but he cuts me off. 

"Wait, before you say anything, I want you to look out of your bedroom window." he tells me.

 "Are you seriously going for the cliche here?" I tease, getting out of my bed and head towards my bedroom window. 

"Are you seriously going to ruin the moment right now?" he says in reply, chuckling. 

I take a look outside my bedroom window and gasp at the sight before me. There stood Liam in the middle of my grass lawn with words written by red rose petals. "Please tell me those are not wedding vows." I say, reading the words on the lawn.

I love you Lexi and I can't live without you. I'd rather die than live another day without you. Can you give us another chance? 

He laughs, "Have I ever told you that you're funny? Some day in the future, but not right now." he says. 

"And have I ever told you that you're cheesy?" I tease. I run towards the front door as fast as I could before changing my mind. 

I open the door and run towards Liam, hugging him very tightly. "Yes to another chance. And as many chances you want." I say, giving him a kiss on the lips. I missed this. I missed him.

He smiles from ear to ear, glad to hear my answer, "So, what changed your mind?" he asks happily.

"Oh," I sigh, "the fact that you actually tracked down all those girls, made them apologize and you cheesiness. Not to forget the fact that I love you." I smile back at him. 

"That's my girl." he chuckles, giving me another kiss.

And we stood there, just hugging each other without a care in the world. I'm willing to move mountains for this man right here and I'm sure he's wiling to do the same for me. 

He is my world.

With him, I am complete. 

-:-:-:-:-:-

ONE LAST CHAPTER TO GO AND AN EPILOGUE. 
Then the story is complete. *cries*

I NEED YOUR HELP.
Before this story comes to an end *cries again*, I need to know what fan fic you guys would like to read next. So, I need you to vote by commenting down below the name of the One D member (Harry, Zayn, Louis and Niall) you'd like me to write a fan fic about. I know I said next would be "Summer Love" by Niall but I want to know what YOU would like to read next. You need to have a say in this, so here's your chance. Voting will end on May 31 so that I can try working on the next story by June. So comment down below. THANK YOU SO MUCH.  

Sorry for the late upload. 

Thanks for all your love, support and patience. 

Love,
Katie xoxo

P.S. I heard about Louis and Zayn smoking marijuana. I hope that things will get better - that they'll see the light of day and not go down deeper that path. I also heard that they are trying to find the person who leaked the video. And I hope they do because these boys need privacy and we should all respect that. Anyways, let's just hope for the best and keep showing them our love and support.