Author's Note

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

* PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END. ;)
* Thank you to all who sent/asked me questions. Expect a follow back from me. ;) x

1. Where are you from? 
    - I'm half Aussie half Brit and I'm currently staying in Manchester. I have never been to Australia though. I've stayed in Manchester all my life. :)

2. How did you come up with the title "Last First Kiss"?
    - I got the title of this story from their song with the same title, "Last First Kiss". I really, really love the song so I decided to make it the title for this story. In chapter 11 (which I currently edited) explains more on why this story is titlted "Last First Kiss". :)

3. How did you come up with the idea for the story? 
    - Here's how it all happened....I was lying on my bed one sunny afternoon and I thought to myself, "What if Paul Higgins has a daughter?" then my mind went.. "What if one of the boys' fall in love with her?" and then my mind went.. "What if I write a story about it?" and BAM! There you have it, LAST FIRST KISS. :D x (I can be really weird and lame...and random sometimes. Wait, not sometimes, but ALWAYS.)  

4. Will there be a sequel for this story?
    - No, sadly, there won't be any sequels for this story. :(

5. How many chapters have you planned for this story? 
    - I planned 50 chapters for this story plus the epilogue. :)

6. Will they ever get engaged or break-up in the story?
    - You're going to have to continue reading in order to find out! ;)

7. When do Lexiam "do the dirty"?
    - I will not write a dirty scene of Lexiam. I respect Liam and I can't find it in me to write a dirty scene with him in it. So don't get your hopes up. ;)

8. How do you come up with the ideas for each chapter?
     - I just let my imagination take control when I'm writing all these chapters. And I'm a hopeless romantic so the things that happen in the story are things that I wish would happen in my life for real. :)

9. Are you planning to write other stories for the four other boys?
    - YES. ABSOLUTELY. Once I'm done with this story, I'll post another fan fictiona about Niall. After that will be Harry's, then Zayn's and then Louis'. :D

10. Will Lexiam, Elounor and Zerrie still be in your next story, "Summer Love"?
    - Lexiam will SURELY be in my next story. As for Zerrie and Elounor, I'm not quite sure. If I'm going to write a fan fiction about Zayn and Louis, then I'm going to have to break up Zayn and Perrie, Louis and Eleanor. Unless, the fan fictions I write would be about the relationships of Zerrie and Elounor. I hope you can understand me. Hahaha :)

11. Can I be a character in your upcoming story "Summer Love"?
      - I'm sorry, but I don't let real people be a character in my stories (well, except the One Direction boys).

12. If you could be one of the boys for a day, who would you be and what would you do?
      - I want to be Niall and I will eat in Nando's and order as much as I want since it's said that he has the "Black Card" which allows you to have unlimited Nando's. Yummmm! Oh, and I also want to be Harry so that I can play with the curls all day long. ;D

13. If some random number calls your phone and you pick it up and you realize it's One Direction prank calling you, what would you do?
      - Well, at first I would get mad at them for the prank call since I really hate it when people do that. I will also threaten to spread their number around if they do it again. Once I'm cool and calm, I will try my best not to fangirl while talking to them over the phone. When the conversation is done, I will run to my parent's house screaming at the top of my lungs, "MUUUUUMMM. ONE DIRECTION JUST CALLED ME." And I will dance around the house like a complete idiot. ;)

-:-:-:-:-:-

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT :D

I will try to upload chapter 35 as soon as I can. I promise. ;)

I would just like you all to know that I do read every single one of your comments. I receive emails for every comment posted on my story so yes, I do read every single comment. And I'm sorry if I can't reply to most of your comments. :)

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. It's my story's THIRD month in Wattpad! I still can't believe that this story has lot's of reads. I never thought that a whole lot of people would bother reading my story. Never in my wildest dreams. So, A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. Thank you so much for your love and support! Thank you for making my dreams come true! I LOVE YOU ALL, BIG TIME!

#happythirdmonth
#LEXIAMforever
#LastFirstKissForever
#hashtagsinwattpad <- HAHAHA :)))

Katie :) x