Chapter 8

I roll to the left side of the bed, hitting something hard. Like really hard. I furrow my eyebrows, confused because my pillows aren't that hard. I stretch my arm, feeling around for whatever it is that I hit. I finally touch it, and try to figure out what it is by moving my hand up and down.

"You liking what you're feeling?" a voice asks, making me flutter my eyes open. My visions is still quite blurry from sleeping, and my ears aren’t quite tuned yet, so I don't really know if I saw or heard right. The voice laughs as I feel an arm snake around my waist.

I finally realize who it is, which makes me roll to the other side of the bed and making me fall off to the floor. My head hits the floor with a loud thump! I groan. "Ouch. Goodness Liam." I say, rubbing my sore head as I sit up.

Liam sits up on the bed, with a worried look on his face. "I'm so sorry, love. Are you okay? Where does it hurt?"

I get up and off the floor and sit back on the bed next to him, "My head," I reply, "You really need to get me a helmet for Christmas." I tell him, laughing as I stroke the back of my head.

He laughs along with me, and starts rubbing it, "I'm so sorry." he says for the second time.

"I really have to talk to Dad about you sneaking into my room." I shake my head, chuckling.

"I didn't sneak in!" Liam says, "Your Dad let me in." I nod, giving out a small yawn. He chuckles, "Was I that great in your dream?" he asks.

I cock my head to the side, confused. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"You were smiling while sleeping. I'm guessing it was because you were dreaming of me. I mean, who else would it be?" He says, smiling from ear to ear.

I throw a pillow at him, "I was dreaming of lollipops and unicorns." I tell him, laughing. "So, why exactly are you here?"

"Do you want me to leave?" he asks, standing up and pretending to leave.

I grab his hand, "No." I shake my head. "I want you to stay."

He smiles, "I'm here because I’m babysitting baby Lux, and we're heading to the park. I was wondering if you wanted to come along?" he asks.

"Oh my gosh! Baby Lux? I miss her so much!" I exclaim in excitement, clapping my hands.

"You know each other?" Liam asks, quite confused and surprised.

I nod, "I used to play with her backstage whenever I'd visit Dad during one of your concerts." I tell him. "I'll get ready." I smile, rushing to the bathroom for a shower.

A few minutes later, I decide on wearing my red pants with a white top and matching white sneakers. I grab my red purse and head downstairs - matching colors are a big thing for me. I see Dad and Liam playing with Baby Lux on the couch. "Lux!" I shout, running over to her and sweeping her up into my arms.

"Leshi!" she says, still not being able to say my name properly. I chuckle as she wraps her arms around me tightly.

"We better get going." Liam says, ushering me towards the door whilst I'm carrying Lux in my arms. "Bye Paul!" He shouts, and I wave at my dad. We head to his car, tucking Lux at the backseat.

~

We arrive at the park a few minutes later. Lux starts running out of the car, making Liam and I chase after her. Liam finally catches her and carries her in his arms. I run over to them and start tickling Lux, making her giggle hysterically. Liam and I laugh along at Lux's cute little laugh.

"I want ice cream!" she shouts, after I stop tickling her. We walk to the closest ice cream shop in the park and order three chocolate ice creams. Apparently, chocolate was all our favorite ice cream flavours.