But what if it was him?

What if he is in this side of the world?

And why does my heart hope that it was him?

~  

After ringing the doorbell to El's flat for at least four times, someone finally opens the door and I am engulfed in a Horan hug. "Lexi!" he shouts in excitement.

"Niall?" I ask, finding it quite hard to breathe and speak due to his very tight hug. It is a Horan hug, after all. 

"I missed you!" he says, finally letting me go. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask, stunned by his presence. 

He pouts and crosses his arms, "Did you really not miss me at all?" he asks, sounding quite hurt. 

"You're kidding me, right?" I say in disbelief. "Only a psycho wouln't miss you!" I say, giving him a hug. 

He chuckles, "I knew you missed my awesomeness." he says, making him earn a smack in the arm from me. He steps aside as he opens the door wider, "Come in. We've been waiting for you." 

"And I've been waiting for someone to answer the door." I say, sounding rather quite annoyed at the fact that I had to stand outside with the neighbors looking at me as if I was crazy due to my chidlish choice of clothes.

Yes, I'm wearing my pyjamas. 

And they're pink.

With teddy bears imprinted on it.

Hey, don't blame me. El said it was a sleepover. And what I'm wearing is appropriate for a sleepover. Oh, and Perrie also sent me a message earlier that I had to wear a pyjama of her choice or else I couldn't join in. Of all the colors she could pick, it was pink. It's not that I loathe the color. I just don't particularly like it. 

As I step in El's flat, a delicious smell fills the place. I immediately walk towards the kitchen to see Harry working his magic by the stove. That guy can surely cook. No doubt about that. 

"Lexi!" Louis says once he lays his eyes on me. He gets up from the stool he's sitting on and walks towards me to give me a hug. "Glad you could make it!" he says. 

"Love the outfit." Zayn says, rather quite teasingly. 

"Your girlfriend told me to wear it or else she threatened not to let me in if I didn't." I explain, taking a seat on one of the stools by the island. Niall decides to sit next to me as he places a stool beside me. 

Harry turns his hear around and a wide smile is seen on his face once he sees me. "Lexi!" he practically shouts, dropping the pan he was holding and hugs me very tightly. "I missed you." he says. 

"I missed you too." I tell him, smiling. "Now go back and finish cooking. I don't want to eat burnt food." I say. 

"Gee, and I thought you really did miss me." he says, with the smile still on his face. He walks back to the stove and continues on cooking. 

"Where are the girls?" I ask, looking around in search of them. 

"They went outside to buy a few drinks." Zayn replies, looking at his watch worriedly. "They've been gone for more than five minutes." he adds. 

"Zayn, it takes about eight minutes to get there. And with them girls being chatty and slow in walking, it'll probably take them fifteen minutes. Stop worrying." Harry says, making me laugh. 

Before Zayn could muster up a reply to his defense, we could hear El and Perrie walking in with their loud laughs. Once they enter the kitchen, I'm glad that they too are wearing these pink ridiculous pyjamas. Both girls smile warmly at me as they walk towards their boyfriends.