But I pulled her closer too me and just hugged her. That's all I wanted to do. I wanted to hold her in my arms.

"I love you too. More than you'll ever know. Suzy, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" I said mumbling into her hair. And I felt my shoulder become damp.

I pulled away and held Suzy's face as I wiped her tears away.

"Aww isn't this sweet" I heard someone say.

Suzy and I both turned out heads to see Eunji standing near the door. I stood up and pushed Suzy behind me.

"You forgave him this early? Wow pabo girl. He will never be faithful" Eunji said before chuckling. And I just shook my head.

When can I catch a break? Its like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.

"What are you doing here Eunji?" I asked calmly. I could feel a headache coming on.

"I came here to visit a friend. I heard that you stabbed him the back. Literally" she said laughing and I frowned.

She knows Yixing?

"Your friends with Yixing?" I asked.

"Ne. He's a close friend of mine" she said and I heard Suzy scoff.

"Why am I not surprised" she mumbled.

"Excuse me what was that?" Eunji asked being rude. And i could sense what was about to happen.

"Eunji just leave us alone okay" I said. But she just ignored me.

"Ani. I want to see what this prick has to say" Eunji said as she walked up to Suzy.

I was about to pull Suzy towards me. When she put her hand up to stop me.

"Well this little prick is tired of you" Suzy said with sassiness in her tone. And my eyes widened to their full extent. I've never seen her like this.

"Ha. Yah. Don't you know who your talking to? I'm the girl who matters most in Sehuns life. So why dont you step aside and no one gets hurt" Eunji said walking up closer to Suzy. To the point where there was no space left between them.

And Suzy smirked.

"All I see is a girl jealous because she was replaced. Although Sehun cheated on me with you. He regrets it. But when he cheated on you with other girls. Did he regret that?" Suzy said and I looked at her shockingly.

How did she find out the truth?

Eunji became furious and pushed Suzy. I was about to stop them when Suzy came up to her and..... hugged her?

"Eunji you don't have to be like this. He may have not treated you right. But that doesn't mean that no one else will" she said. And I felt like I was in the twilight zone. What is going on?

Surprisingly Eunji didn't fight back. She stayed there while Suzy hugged her.

I left the room because the scene before me was becoming too weird.

I stood outside of the room for a few minutes. Before I saw Suzy and Eunji walk out together in a friendly manner.

"I'll see you guys later" Eunji said waving at us before leaving down the hall.

I then looked at Suzy with a puzzled face.

"Suzy what wa-"

"Shh. Sehun we talked and it's over. Just because you guys got into a relationship for the wrong reasons doesn't mean you had the right to cheat on her you know" Suzy said.

"I know Suzy. I know that now" I said.

"Good. Because if you ever cheat on me again. I'll Kill You" Suzy said darting her eyes at me before walking down the hall.

Would it be unmanly to say that I'm scared?

I followed behind her as she walked into another room. I turned the corner to see that the room belonged to Yixing.

He was sitting in the hospital bed. Talking to Eunji. Before he looked at me.

"Uh, could you guys give Sehun and I a second" Yixing asked the girls. And they nodded before they left together.
And that just left Yixing and I.

"Sehun..... uh I don't even know where to start. Uh I'm sorry for trying to kill you" Yixing said tilting his head And I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Its okay hyung I'm not mad at you. I forgave you the same day you did it" I said.

"Why is that? I don't remember most about what happend. But from what I was told. I tried to stab you in the chest" Yixing said and I walked up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"When everything was happening. I looked at your eyes and saw that it wasn't you. It was like you were possessed or something" I said. And Yixing nodded.

"Well I'll probably go to jail now so don't worry" Yixing said. And I shook my head.

"Ani. They're not holding you accountable since you have bipolar disorder" I said. And Yixing frowned.

"Polar bears can't order food. What are you talking about?" Yixing asked confused and I smiled.

The old Yixing is back.