The Party

Suzy's POV

Its Friday and Sehun and I were getting ready for my best friend Joohyuks party. And I was excited.

"Sehun are you done? We can't be late" I yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"I know. I know. Did you call Yixing?" Sehun asked.

Sehun had work to do. But Yixing said he'll take care of it. And to be honest. We've been getting really close latley. He's such a sweet heart.

People think he's high and on drugs most of the time. But when you really sit and talk to him. He's funny and smart. We seem to get along really well.

"Ne I texted him. He said it's all done. He's already at the party" I said back.

"Really? How?" Sehun asked once he was wlaking down the steps.

"Him and Joohyuk are friends" I said. And Sehun nodded before he looked into the mirror to fix his appearance.

"Hurry Sehun" I whined.

"Okay okay. Wait. I left something" Sehun said before running upstairs and I rolled my eyes.

Its going to take forever.

I sighed and was startled by the buzzing of a phone. And since it was Sehun's. I glanced at the screen. And it was a message from Never Again?

Who's Never Again?

It read- I hope you've enjoyed the few days of peace I've given you. Because by next week. You'll..

"Sorry I took so long. Ready?" Sehun said stopping me from reading the rest of the message.

"Ne let's go" I said as I walked past him and towards the door with speed. I didn't know if he noticed me looking at his phone or not. Hope not.

But who's never again? Should I ask? Naaaa....he'll tell me on his own.

******

After the long ride over to Joohyuks house that he shares with his friends. I was happy to be here. There were tons of people here. My hyukkie must be popular.

I walked inside next to Sehun and was instantly greeted by my best friend

"Suzy!" He yelled as he came and hugged me. And I could smell the soju on his breath.

"Yah. Are you already drinking?" I asked looking at him. And his eyes started to roam the room.

And I smacked his arm.

"I told you not to start without me!" I said. And he looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Mianhae Suzy"

I tried do look mad. But I couldnt. Joohyuks too adorable.

"Ah okay. Your off thehook this time" I said while pointing my finger at him. Before I looked behind me to see Sehun. But Sehun wasn't there. So I shrugged.

"Lets go get a drink!" I yelled while linking my arm with Joohyuks.

Sehun's POV

I walked around the house until I saw familiar faces.

"The Huns Here!" Baekhyun yelled. And I heard Luhan gasp in the background while I smirked.

Glad he recognized.

Luhans been hanging around all of us for a while. And I must say that he's pretty cool. I even apologized for punching him in the face.

"So your solo?" Kris asked