Juice

Sehun's POV

"Jieun go along with Sehun. I don't want him to walk by himself" Suzy said. Before Jieun stood up slowly and walked up to me.

She doesn't want me to walk by myself? I don't know whether to feel happy or confused. The old Suzy wouldn't care, but then again this is the new one.......so I'll just take it as a good thing.

I backed up and stretched my hand out the room so Jieun could walk in front of me. And she smiled and slightly bowed before walking.

The stroll to the juice machine was quiet. I glanced at Jieun and she was already looking at me. So I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I asked and she smiled timidly.

"Nothing. I was just thinking that it must be hard for you that's all" she said and I looked forward again and nodded.

"Yeah it is. But there's nothing I can do about it now" I said more to myself. Rather than to her.

"Well there's other fish out there in the sea Sehun. You just have to find one" Jieun said beaming at me.

We had just reached the juice machine. And I instantly put money in. Knowing what Suzy's favorite drink was.

"I don't know what Kai wants to drink. He isn't a creature of habit" I said scanning all the other flavors.

"I know what that dark bastard wants to drink" Jieun sneered and I chuckled before she picked some banana flavored drink. And we were on our way back.

"But what if I don't want to find one" I said and Jieun looked at me confuse written.

"What are you talking about?" She said.

"You said there's other fish out there and that I just had to find one. But I don't want to" I said and Jieun stopped walking.

"Well what if you have to? Sehun she told me that she wants to be friends with you" Jieun said.

"And that's a start. She's just saying that because she doesn't remember anything. But her memories will come back eventually. And when they do,I want to be the first face she see's" I said before I continued walking to the room.

When I got there. I opened the door and pushed it open. Before letting Jieun,who was slowly trailing behind me, walk in first.

"You guys are back!" I heard Suzy yell and I smiled at her childish behavior. I find myself doing that a lot lately.

"Woah Sehun. How did you know that I wanted to drink this" Kai said before snatching the drink from Jieun. And she smacked him in his head.

"Pabo yah! If you keep this up. You won't live" Jieun said. Before Kai smirked and drunk his juice.

"Well don't look at me Kai. Jieun picked it out for you" I said before I watched his eyes widen. And he choked as he took the drink from his lips.

"No wonder it tasted bitter" he said and Jieun scoffed.

"Thats it" she said before grabbing one of the needles in the medicine container. And chased after Kai as he ran out of the room.

"Hahaha when will Kai learn" Suzy said laughing. And I shrugged.

"He won't until she hurts him" I said chuckling myself. And handing Suzy her favorite drink.

"Awww of course you knew" she said smiling widley. And I nodded.

"Ne how could I forget" I said in a playful tone. Remembering why I couldnt.

"Why did you say it like that?" Suzy asked.

"I used to forget all the time when we first dated. And you would throw little tantrums. But one day. You had enough and when I came by your house the next day. You had posted sticky notes with the name of the juice everywhere. Then when I found you sitting in your room. You told me to get you something to drink" I said cheesing at the hilarious memory.

And I looked at Suzy. And she was in shock.

"Are you serious?" She asked and I nodded.

"Woah" Suzy said cuffing her cheeks in embarrasent."I was obsessed" she added mumbling to herself.

"You still are" I said and she looked at me. As we locked eyes in silence. But unfortunately it didn't last long. When Kai and Jieun came stumbling into the room.

"Ahhhh. Ahhhh okay you win" Kai said rubbing his arm. And Jieun smirked

DAMNIT! Had to ruin the moment

I mentally cursed looking at the both of them. As it became quiet.

"What?" Kai asked.

.

Suzy's POV

I sat up in bed as I tried to get up. It was morning and I was tired of sitting here. And knowing that no one was coming to see today. Because Sehun told me that he was going to be busy. I really didn't want to be sitting here in the bed all day.

"Suzy what do you think your doing?" I heard someone say from the door way. So I looked up to see Nurse Kim looking at me worriedly.

"Its okay. I got it" I said trying to swing my feet off the bed.

"Aniya. You don't need to do this without assistance." She said before walking over to me.

I put my arm over her shoulders as she helped me stand. And as soon as my feet hit the cold floor. My knees gave in and I could've hit the floor without Nurse Kim's help.

"Careful" she said as she helped me stand straight. And limp over to the IV pole. And once I grabbed it. Nurse Kim let go.

"Now hold onto this and walk. It will roll with you as you go" she said and I nodded.

"Walk the halls for no longer than 15 minutes okay?" She said and I nodded briefly before she left out the room with the door wide open.

I then slid my foot one in front of the other and eventually got out into the middle of the hallway. I smiled as the pain slowly disappeard from my legs.

"I'm getting the hang of it again" I mumbled happily looking at my feet.

But the happiness was short lived when I heard sudden yelling.

"LOOK OUT!!!!!"

I looked up from my feet to see this pretty man with a flawless face coming in hot on his IV pole.

I couldn't move out of the way fast enough. And the man ended up crashing into me. Landing me on my back with him laying right on top of me.

"Ow" I mumbled. And he rolled off of me and tried to stand up slowly. Due to his injured foot.

He then offered his hand out to me. To help me stand as well.

"Mianhae. Are you okay?" He asked. And I looked up to meet his beautiful face.

"Ne I'm okay" I said. And he smiled before there was an awkward silence.

"Uh I'm Luhan" he said stretching his hand out towards my injured hand. Then quickly regretted it as he face palmed himself.

"Its okay. I'm Suzy" I said offering my injured hand. And he gentley shook my cast. While I giggled.

"What?" He asked.

"Now that I think about it Luhan. You do resemble a deer"