I Remembered?

Suzy's POV

* I'm walking out of the Benji store. Because it was about closing time. I then look at my watch and it didn't occur to me that I was out this late.

"Aishhh Suzy it's past 11:30"

I said out loud to myself. I then looked up and saw this cab coming my way. So I stuck my hand out. But the rude driver drove past me anyway. Hmph. The nerve of some people.
I then kept looking to see if I could see another cab coming. But instead I saw two old men laughing loudly and stumbling everywhere.
It was starting to get dangerous out here. All the creeps were starting to come out. So in split decision. I turned on my heels and started to walk home.
"Hey! Where ya goin!" I heard one of the men yell as I was walking away. And I quickend my pace. Making it home was something I had to do.
I heard the footsteps behind me get quicker as well. And before I could start running. My arm was yanked back by one of the men.
"Yah let go of me!" I yelled. And the nasty man chuckled. Before he grabbed my hair and pulled me into a dark alleyway.
I screamed and screamed. Before the other guy put his filthy hand over my mouth.
"Shh! Stop screaming. Or people will start to notice" he said while the other guy laughed. I started to tear up when I felt one of the men touch my thigh. Then I screamed again. And this time I was hit.
Then one of the guys cupped my face. But before he could say something. I looked over to see Sehun.
"Sehun!" I yelled. And he ran over and punched one of the old men in the face. And the guy fell to the ground. While the other man pulled out a knife.
Sehun then pointed next to the man. Then when the old mans guard was down. Sehun smacked the knife away. With it falling onto the ground. Sehun then delivered three punches to his face. Before the guy fell on the ground too. And Sehun kicked both of the guys a couple of times before walking over to me.
"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He asked and I nodded my head yes. Before Sehun embraced me in a tight hug.
"You need to start telling people where your going for now on. Araso?" he said looking down at me and I nodded. Before he kissed my forhead. And looked back at the greasy old men.
"Michin sae ki(Crazy bastards)" Sehun mumbled. Before walking off with his arm around me.*

-

"Huugh!" I said gasping as I sat up in the bed. I was soaked in sweat and breathing heavy. Before I calmed down and realized that I was in Sehun's guest room.

I then flipped the blankets back. Before getting out of the bed. And walking downstairs to tell Sehun about this crazy dream.

"Sehun!" I yelled as I was walking down the last three steps. And Sehun walked out of the kitchen with a worried look on his face.

"What? Whats wrong?" Sehun asked frantically.

"I just had the craziest dream" I said. And Sehun frowned.

"About what?" He asked.

"The story you told me yesterday. The one about the alley" I said. As we were walking into the kitchen.

"Tell me about it" Sehun said before turning around and picking me up. Sitting me in the counter. Before he turned back around to cook.

"Okay. So I was outside the Benji restaurant. Trying to catch a cab. When I saw these two guys walk up the street. They were loud and tripping over their own feet." I said. And Sehun nodded.

"Thats it?" He asked.

"Ani. Then I was going to walk home. When one of the men tried to call me back. And then one of them grabbed me and pulled me into the alley. Then I screamed. And they were laughing" I said.

And since Sehun had his back to me. I couldnt tell what he was thinking. Until he dropped one of his utensils suddenly. Like he frozen.

"Go on" he said still not turning around.

"Oh...Kay. And then the men were trying to touch me. But I screamed. And then that's when I was hit. And then one of the men cupped my face. And that's when I saw you. And I yelled your name. You then came and fought one guy. Then the other one pulled out a knife." I said acting it out with my hands.

"But you smacked it out of his hands. And punched him. Then you came over to me. And asked if I was okay. Then u looked back and said-"

"Crazy Bastards" Sehun said while turning around with his eyes wide.

"Yeah.....how did you-"

"Suzy that wasn't a dream. That really happened" Sehun said walking up to me.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"After I called them crazy bastards. What happened?" Sehun asked.

"Uh. You put your arm around me and we walked to your car. Then after that I woke up" I said. And Sehun was still looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Is that what happened? " I asked.

"Yeah!"

"Omo! Does that mean that?" I started to say before Sehun nodded.

I then squealed before engulfing him in a hug. And he squeezed me back.

"I didn't know if this day would ever come" Sehun said mumbling into my hair.

"Well it's here. That means I'm going to be able to remember everything." I said smiling.

"Heh Heh." Sehun said chuckling nervously. And I frowned before pulling away from the hug.

"Whats wrong? Aren't you happy?" I asked. And Sehun nodded slowly.

"Uh.....Suzy there's something I have to tell you"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Uh........It's just that.. "

"Sehun your food!" I yelled as I saw smoke coming from behind him.

He then let go off me and took the burning pan off the stove. And threw in in the sink. And turned on the water.

"Darn! It looked like it was going to be good to!" I said while pouting.

"I know" Sehun said turning back around to face me with his hands on his hips.

"Hmmm. But anyway. What were you saying Sehun?" I asked.

"Uhhh. I was saying.....that. I wanted to surprise you with dinner tonight. At a very fancy restaurant" Sehun said. And I frowned.

"That's all?" I said.

"Yeah. Why do you say that?" Sehun asked. As he walked up to me.

"I don't know. You had a sad look on your face before" I said. And he smiled.

"I had to. That way when I told you. It would be a surprise in itself. You wouldn't expect me to say such a good thing with a sad look on my face would you?" Sehun asked.

"Ahhh. You sly boy!" I said hitting his arm and smiling. Before he hugged me.

Sehun's a real trickster. If he thought that I was going to believe the lie he just told me.

There's something he's not telling me. And I'm going to find out what it is.