New Interest

Sehun's POV

I was leaving out of my house with the other boys. Feeling at least 10 times worse. I know what I did to Suzy was wrong. But I want to make up for it. I just hope I can before her memories of that horrible night come back.

I was locking my door when I heard Kai call my name.

"Yah Sehun, do you mind if I come with you to the hospital today?" He asked.

I wanted to be alone with Suzy today. But I didn't want to seem rude and just say no. So I swallowed my pride and agreed any how.

"Sure"

We then hopped in the car and was on our way to the hospital. But the car ride was unusually awkward.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked glancing at Kai before returning my eyes to the road.

I know why he's quiet. I'm pretty sure that he's disappointed in my actions. So I'm expecting a lecture.

"No reason" Kai said and before I could ask anymore questions. Surprised by his nonchalant answer. We were already in front of the hospital building.

We walked to Suzy's room. And when I opened the door. I saw other company that came to visit.

Suzy's POV

"Jieun your not serious are you?" I asked my bestfriend as I laughed.

Jieun aka IU is my best friend. We grew up together. And even though she's a year older than I am. We still connect on the same level.

"I'm serious! I didn't know I was that hungry until I was almost done with the nutella jar" she said as I laughed some more.

"Anyway is everything okay with you and Sehun?" She asked and I sighed.

"I guess. I told him that I wanted to be friends." I said and Jieun's eyes became wide.

"Jinja!?" She said loudly. And I looked at her strangley while I slowly nodded.

"Wah that's crazy. Do you still like him?" She asked.

"Not really. I just see him as a new friend" I said in all honesty.

I'm glad the poor guys not here to hear this. It would crush him even more.

"Aww that's to bad" Jieun said with a small smirk on her face. And I frowned.

"It doesn't sound like it." I said before the door suddenly opened.

And in walked Sehun and Kai. I smiled towards them as Jieun stood up and bowed formally.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she said turning red and they looked at her oddly.

"What are you doing?" I asked through gritted teeth.

She's met them plenty of times. So I don't know what's up with the formalities.

"When did you start acting like you were polite" Kai said teasing and she glared and stuck her tounge out at him. While I laughed at their little rivalry.

They always teased each other. And to be honest, it was one of the funniest things to witness.

"Hey Sehun" Jieun said and Sehun smiled at her briefly. I then looked back at her and she was......blushing?

Could she perhaps like him?

"So Suzy what are you doing today?" Kai asked sitting on the bed next to me and I squinted at him.

Is he serious?

" I'm going to the amusement park. Then me and Jieun were going to go swimming" I said in a sarcastic tone.

And he was nodding his head like he believed me. So right before I tried to punch him with my uninjured arm. He laughed and moved away.

"I was just joking. I just knew you were going to be bored stuck in here all day" he said looking around.

"Not really. Jieun was keeping me company. And I knew Sehun was coming to see me" I said singing the last part before looking at Sehun. And he smirked at me before fidgeting with his fingers.

"Well at least Sehun was coming to see you. I'm sure you would've been suffering until then" Kai said before cutting his eyes at IU.

"Yah! I could kill you" she sneered under her breath. But still loud enough to hear.

"Sehun did you bring anything today?" I asked looking at him. Before everyone gave him their attention. He then looked up from his fingers in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Like pictures we took or something" I said like it was obvious. And he rubbed the nape of his neck

"Ah ani. I forgot to today" he said somewhat embarrassed. And i smiled.

"Gwenchana. You can just hang out with Jieun and I then" I said and he nodded slowly. While forcing a smile.

From the look on his face. He probably wanted to be alone with me. Poor guy can't catch a break.

"Hey what about me? Do you want me to leave?" Kai asked looking at me with innocent eyes. And my heart suddenly waverd.

"Ani of course not. We can all hang out. So I don't have to be alone" I said reassuring him.

"You'd never be alone as long as I'm here" Kai said and I smiled at him.

"Gomawoyo Kai. How nice" I said before glancing over at Sehun. Who was looking at us intently.

------------------

Time passed and we were all still hanging out. Kai had ordered......

You guessed it. Chicken.

And we had all just finished eating. Kai was sitting at the foot of my bed talking about really random things. While Jieun was sitting next to Sehun. And they were having their own conversation.

When suddenly I got an idea.

"Sehun can you get me something to drink? I'm super thirsty" I asked knowing he would do it.

"Sure" he said standing up.

"Kai are you thirsty?" I asked.

"No not really. I-" he started before I kicked him with my foot. Then looked at him so he could follow along.

He then started to cough.

"Oh yeah now that you say something. I'm thirsty. Can you bring me back something to" Kai said and Sehun nodded.

"Jieun go along with Sehun. I dont want him to walk by himself" I said hoping that what I just said. Was a legit reason for her to tag along.

I figured that if Sehun took an interest in another female. He wouldnt be love sick over me. And love crazy over another girl. And from the way Jieun was staring at him. Shes the perfect canadiate.

"Okay" she said shyly standing. Before they walked out together. And I smiled before looking at Kai. As he knew what I was trying to do.

"Nice try" he said

"What. You don't think it's going to work?" I asked.

"You guys were together for a long time. He isn't just going to fall for another girl so quickly" Kai said and I sighed

"Well it looks like. I'm going to have to make it happen for him" I said with determination in my voice.