Chapter 10: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

Start from the beginning

"Why do you like this guy?!" Kiba asked with his arms in the air and a very confuzzled look on his face.

"SHH! The god is about to speak!" all of the fan girls screamed at once.

"This is worse than Sasuke's fan girls..." Naruto mutters, sweatdropping.

"Actually, he has an army of people like us, soooooo..." Zoe trailed off.

"Still, why do you guys like him so much? He's killed, like, hundreds of people," Deidara asked.

"He's misunderstood." Lily reasoned.

"No. He's killed a bunch of people in cold blood."

"Like you can talk." Kai shot back.

"You walked into that one." Leah said simply.

"It's okay Deidara. You, Itachi, and Sasori are just misunderstood, too." Kate added, dreamily.

"No, we're really not." Deidara responded.

"Itachi definitely is." Ryme teased.

"Spoilers!" Lily said, in a sudden British accent, with her finger on her lip.

"Fingers on the lips!" Zoe yelled, also with a British accent.

This confused the ninja, but most of them did what they were told. Except for a certain few.

Lily walked up to Naruto and put a finger on his lip, then walked away, and he put his own finger. Zoe did the same thing to Deidara.

Then they walked up to their own friends and stared them down, before their friends put their fingers on their lips. Except for Kate, who had a smart idea to use her middle finger.

"Kate!" Lily yelled.

"Hi."

"SHUT UP, EVERYBODY, SHUT UP!! DON'T MOVE! DON'T SPEAK! DON'T BREATHE! WE'RE TRYING TO WATCH SOMETHING!! NARUTO, FACE THE OTHER WAY, YOU'RE PUTTING ME OFF!!!!!!" Zoe yelled.

"But I don't wanna. I was watching the movie..." Naruto complained.

"Nobody's watching the movie right now, and I'm blaming Kiba, for talking. Kiba! SHUT YOUR FREAKING FACE!!!!" Zoe ordered.

At this, everybody stopped talking and began watching the movie.

Thor steals Loki out of an airplane and drags him to the mountain side, and the begin an awesome conversation.

THOR Where is the Tesseract? LOKI (LAUGHS) I missed you too. THOR Do I look to be in a gaming mood?! ... THOR Who showed you this power? Who controls the would-be-king? LOKI I am a king! THOR Not here! You give up the Tesseract! You give up this poisonous dream! You come home. LOKI I don't have it. You need the cube to bring me home, but I've sent it off I know not where. Mjölnir flies back to his grasp. THOR You listen well, brother. I... THOR IS KNOCKED OFF THE MOUNTAIN BY IRON MAN WHO TACKLES HIM IN MID-FLIGHT. LOKI I'm listening. EXT. FOREST ­ CONTINUOUS THOR and IRON MAN CRASH into the forest. Thor rolls himself up. IRON MAN is still standing, but keeps his distance. The helmet opens up. THOR Do not touch me again!

TONY Then don't take my stuff.

THOR You have no idea what you're dealing with.
TONY Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?
THOR This is beyond you, metal man. Loki will face Asgardian justice! TONY He gives up the Cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of my way... tourist.
TONY Okay. From the mountain side, Loki watches in amusement. They have an awesomely awesome fight scene, and then Cap comes in. CAPTAIN AMERICA Hey! That's enough! Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here.
THOR I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!
CAPTAIN AMERICA Then prove it! Put the hammer down.
IRON MAN Um, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!
THOR BACKHANDS IRON MAN WITH MJÖLNIR AND RAISES IT HIGH. THOR (TO CAP) You want me to put the hammer down?