Chapter 32.

Follow me Twitter @carterxjustin ☺️

Mia

Wednesday : 8 school days till prom

I sat on the living room couch, drinking my coffee glaring at the tv while watching the news.

The Mayor is really trying to fucking test me isn't he?

Apparently, in the past 2 DAYS, he executed two aliens for not wanting to be in The Other Side.

There was also an 'anonymous' death here in the city.

A Human's death.

It didn't take me long to put the pieces together either.

Obviously, one of the two aliens had a mate and his mate was a human. How dare he just have them killed so carelessly?

He even had a HUMAN killed and he's the ass face trying to keep the humans safe. Wow, I really wanna kick the Mayor's ass and it's not even time.

That little hoe.

"Baby!" I sat up, and looked over the couch to see Justin calling me from the kitchen.

"What?" I yelled back as my way of communication to him.

"It's time to drop you off, get up!" I groaned and turned off the TV with the remote.

I walked to the front door and he was right behind me, "You're forgetting your shoes." I looked down and saw I only had my socks on.

I stomped upstairs and slipped on my Nike slippers because I couldn't find my Jesus sandals and I think I know why.

Yesterday, Justin left his phone in the car then he started freaking out cause he couldn't find HIS shoes so he just squeezed his big ass foot in them and never gave them back.

How rude.

I walked downstairs and he literally dragged me to the car.

"Jay, chill."

"You're already 10 minutes late Mia!" I gave him a look. "What?" He snapped.

"Your not my mom or some shit. I can get to school when I want and you won't be the boss of me. Plus, there's a thingy called a tardy slip." I rolled my eyes.

He thinks he can get an attitude with ME? Oh no, boy better think twice before doing that shit again.

"What ever, just put on your seatbelt." He started up the car and began driving. Few minutes later he started to look over at me, then back at the road, then over at me again before he finally decided to say something.

"Mia, quit pouting and put on your seat belt." his voice was warning, but I didn't want to put on my seat belt. We don't live far from the school, it's not like Ima die or some shit.

*Knocks on wood* you know, just in case.

"Okay, do what you want Mia." He sighed. I rolled my eyes again and continued staring out the window.