Chapter 3.

Mia

Friday

"Mia! Time for school!!" ugh...It's not school that place is....I have no words.

"Justin....Can you let go so i can leave for-" BIG MISTAKE. He was crying his eyes out, yelling and screaming for me not to go but it wasn't permanent, just 8 hours.....more like an eternity- okay i'm not helping.

"Shh, Baby I'm not leaving you forever, just eight hours..." I cooed rocking him back in forth in my arms trying to somewhat calm him down.

"That's w-orse than for-forev-er!"

"I'll be back, swear. I can even let you use my other phone to text me while I'm gone. I'll even come home at 12:30 instead of eating lunch at school." he looked up at me, less tears streaming down his face.

"Re-eally?" he hiccuped squeezing me tighter practically cutting off my body's circulation, if you can do that i'm sure it can happen- probably not.

"Here you can play games on it while i get ready for school," I reached into my night stand drawer taking out my old Iphone 18 plus. And no, it's not enormous (it's not bigger than me or a newborn baby) it stopped sizing at he Iphone 7 plus, now it just has awesome updates.

Like, you can do a hell of a lot of shit on it if you want me to sum it up for you.

I have the iPhone 19.

"H-how do you play th-is one?" He turned the phone so i could see the screen.

"Oh, Crossy road? Well, just tap the screen and try not to get hit by the cars. Pretty simple," I shrugged grabbing the phone giggling a bit at his breathing. He was breathing right on my neck as he looked over my shoulder at the phone.

Then I got hit by a stupid car cause I was to slow to move around a tree.

"S-Crap!" I quickly corrected myself not wanting him repeating these words.

He's too innocent and adorable.

"Okay I'm gonna hop in the shower and get ready," I stood off the bed before a voice stopped me.

"K-Kissy?" I smiled at his cuteness, but pecked his cheek before skipping into the restroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush brushing my teeth humming a tune while doing so.

-

Justin was busy on the phone so I quickly and quietly got dressed in my room. I slipped my black joggers on, and put my Jordans on before walking over to Justin. I tapped his shoulder lightly, "I'm going now, Baby." He snapped his head over to me.

"C-Can we h-ha-ve bre-brea-k-" seeing he was struggling with his words I helped him out. "Breakfeast?" he nodded slowly. I sighed, "C'mon."

We both walked down the stairs, he had the phone in his sweats pocket while I had mine in the hand that wasn't holding his.

He sat on a chair with his elbows on the counter top with his chin in his hands. "How about Nutella and strawberries?" I rose my eyebrow, smirking as everyone glared at me.

Cade's eyes saddened as he stood and slowly walked over to me, I had the Nutella jar in my hands.

"I thought we were closer than that? You've never shared Nutella with me but you do with him? You just met him an you've known me since we were little," he shook his head. "That hurts." he slowly got closer to me reaching his hand out for the jar in the process.

I act like I couldn't see him but I could, I smacked his hand just as he was about to reach for it. "Miaaaaaaaaa!!" He whined.

I shook my head. "I will not do it."