Chapter 4.

Mia

Saturday

"Justin?" I called out from my empty bed.

Weird.

I got out of bed yawning (loudly) and walking into the bath room to brush my teeth.

"Brush, brush, brushy, brush, brush brush your teeth and make them shine!"

I sang in my head while dancing in the mirror like i was stupid. When i was finished i walked out the bath room in sweats and my brother Fabian's MMA crop top. Yes, My brother Fabian did MMA before he went to work as a stupid ass face guard.

"Guys! Sleeping ugly is awake!" Anthony playfully yelled. Sure i didn't care, i mean we're bestfriends we call each other ugly 24/7.

"Shut up. You can't be talkin with your fugly ass," I snapped back. He stuck his tongue out and I mimicked him. Then our childish arguing was cut off by much more serious sounding arguments coming from a hallway.....

"Oh no. Justin! Don't you fucking dare-" and i heard glass breaking causing the person to get cut off. "Mia!! Come get Mr. I Love Breaking SHIT away from me before i kick him in the damn-"

"OOOHHHH!!! Y-oou s-s-aid b-bad word! B-Bad woo-rd!"

Oh lord, he's arguing with Sydney.....

"MIA!!" I ran in the hallway right in front of our front door and there was one broken trophy on the ground and justin was holding a vase on top of his head with his hands ready to throw it on the ground for it to smash into small pieces.

"Justin, Hand it to me now." I said sternly.

Little nigga decided not to listen to me and slam it on my once perfect once wooden floors.

That pissed me off.

"Don't dare throw that damn laptop Justin! You've already ruined my flooring, my brothers trophy, and a vase I made in art when we were studying pottery. And I swear on all my stuffed animals if you break one more damn thing you will wish you wouldn't have broken it."

He threw the laptop back in Cade's lap hitting his dick. "Ugh," Cade groaned gently moving the laptop off him.

"Now," I thought of some sort of punishment. "Go sit in that corner the rest of the day and when I say you can leave that spot to do things , you can." he groaned stomping his foot and kicking the wall once he reached the corner.

"Excuse you, But I don't see why you're throwing a fit, I could've done much worse but I'm nicer than that." He huffed rolling his eyes at me.

Clench and release, clench and release....

-

"Mi-Mia, I ha-v-e to pee..." Said Justin, sniffling. He has been crying for almost an hour and a half, and apparently he was crying cause I was 'mad' at him and claims that I 'hate him'.

I don't.

He was now out of his hissy fit mood and back into his baby innocent mood.

He's not innocent according to the Vase and Trophy.

"Okay. Go Justin." I said bluntly looking through all the channels on the guide. No one was really paying attention to him. Its all part of the punishment, but knowing me, it won't last too long.

"Ok-kay.." he ran up the stairs crying even more than the tears that were literally just running down his cheeks a few minutes ago.

I sighed not liking the fact that I'm making him cry. "It's okay Mia, he needs to learn his lesson and if ignoring him like this will teach him not to break things unnecessarily, then so be it." Said Tea rolling her eyes at the 'break things unnecessarily' part.